Reviews for Jealous of the Moon
saiya uchiha chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
This story was awesome! I can't wait for the sequel! Lol
Cdelancy chapter 29 . 9/28/2014
That was amazing! And so well written! I would love to read the Shippuden version!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Update immediately, please!Update immediately, please!
Moonlily22 chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
I was listening to Astronaut by Simple plan while reading this chapter. And i musf say it fits perfectly.y heart seriously broke. You have done well in writing this chapter. Even without describing the emotions a lot you managed passing them on to us. Good job.
narby321 chapter 29 . 8/16/2013
I noticed this was written two years ago, I greatly enjoyed the story and was wondering of you ever wrote the shipped part? Id love to read it if so.
4701rose chapter 29 . 6/27/2013
I REALLY like this story. You made it just long enough, and everything was well written. Nice vocab! This only bad thoughts I have is that it seems a little perverted that half the village was watching Shikamaru and Lori confess, and that I would've liked a wedding!
Shinome Akira chapter 29 . 11/25/2012
Is there a sequel?
Shinome Akira chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
What language is 'She'ara monsen tomuri resa'?
ShadowBloodNinja chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I really liked the story(I'm reviewing the first chapter bc I Forgot to review the last chapter ad I'm on my iPod and mehh) And I'm reallllly hoping you make a sequel for Shippuden just to see Sasori and Deidara and how everythig plays out with Lori there for Shikamaru.
Nadeshiko Fuujisaki chapter 29 . 6/19/2012
Would the Masquerading Dragon be appropriate? You did talk about how clouds cover the moon. So would similarly the masquerading dragon work b/c she hid behind her happy mask and wanted to find her own hope to keep living?

It's just a thought that ran through my head.

My friend said the Lost Dragon could work but we both thought it was too plain.

BTW, really excellent story. The ending was perfect and wrapped the story up very well. The plot and Lorraine's conflict was well done and hid perfectly for the end. I am really interested and I can't wait to read more.
darknessgrows chapter 29 . 1/23/2012
I just spent the past two days on/off reading this whole thing! I loooooved it! Please do the Shippuden (O.O) *puppy dog face* Thankies for making this! **Glomp**
LadyJemsie chapter 29 . 1/4/2012
This... is... AWESOME! :D

I'm sorry I didn't review until now but... I'm lazy and I read too fast. xP

Keep up the good work! xD

ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 29 . 12/8/2011
This was an epic story! I really hope you keep writing :D I just found this site and read your whole Jealous of the Moon fanfic in one day! Would love to see the Shippuden version!
Nadeshiko Fuujisaki chapter 29 . 11/15/2011
I can't get enough of this story! It's so good but it was hard to find. Srsly! It took me a whole hour just to re-find this story just so i could re-read it! I almost gave up too! ' Although you may think 55 reviews is little, IT DEFINITELY ISN'T (especially if it's this hard to find your story) :D But the hardest stories to find are the best stories and that's definitely true for you. I hope you keep writing because I srsly miss ShikaxOC... :D Thank you so much for writing this story! I honestly enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 29 . 9/5/2011 not good at writing reviews..but please write a shippuden version that would be really cool due to the whole gaara thing at the please continue because i realy like the way u write...pleaze! have i mentioned im not good with reviews...but please continue because u r truley awesome!...:D