Reviews for mine
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
XD oh Sasuke, adorable.

because seriously, who doesn't get made when their chair-for-nine-weeks is taken? cha.
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
That was simply amazing! I loved it, itwas very sweet, and well written. Great job!
We'reAllInsomniacs chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
this was cute.

i haven't had the luxury to maintain the same seat during my lectures because it's always first-come-first-serve and i'm never first. lol.
armeriamaria chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
cute heart
Scanty chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Absolutely, frickin' adorable! :3
Rosy Tissues chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
SEAT!
WishingStar05 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
aawwww! so adorable! it only takes a chair to bring people together-
TasteLikePurple chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
AW! All of your stories are so good! And this was no exception! I really enjoyed reading it!
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Damn, I wish this had happened when I was at uni, sigh
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Ah, the joys of getting your reserved seat in lecture. I always get mine. ... Given that I'm usually the last person into the room and sit at the back, I don't think that says much...

Keep up the good work!

Angel
Dionysos chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
its okay i know how she feels i get pissed when someone takes my seat in this specific class room, and i do go 30min early to stake my claim, or make sure a friend can save it, awesome fic!
einsodair chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Hah I really enjoyed this one. It was a sweet drabble with Sasuke actually being a little OOC but still in character. Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
strawberriez8800 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
cute :))
OrangeChocolate chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hahaha. such a masterpiece of fluff.

(To relate her point of view to that of a real girl that actually gets pissed during the time which nature gives her a gift is very...connecting to the audience. I simply love this; it's too cute to not smile dreamily about in the middle of class.)

Cuz, dudettes, who DOESN'T want a romance like this?
empathapathique chapter 1 . 2/24/2010