Reviews for mine
WishingStar05 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
aawwww! so adorable! it only takes a chair to bring people together-
TasteLikePurple chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
AW! All of your stories are so good! And this was no exception! I really enjoyed reading it!
Tigers and Dragons chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Damn, I wish this had happened when I was at uni, sigh
Chibi Tenshi Sama chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Ah, the joys of getting your reserved seat in lecture. I always get mine. ... Given that I'm usually the last person into the room and sit at the back, I don't think that says much...

Keep up the good work!

~Angel
Dionysos chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
its okay i know how she feels i get pissed when someone takes my seat in this specific class room, and i do go 30min early to stake my claim, or make sure a friend can save it, awesome fic!
incompetent dabbler chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Hah I really enjoyed this one. It was a sweet drabble with Sasuke actually being a little OOC but still in character. Great job and good luck.

Later.

Luna Rei Harmony
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
cute :))
OrangeChocolate chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hahaha. such a masterpiece of fluff.

(To relate her point of view to that of a real girl that actually gets pissed during the time which nature gives her a gift is very...connecting to the audience. I simply love this; it's too cute to not smile dreamily about in the middle of class.)

Cuz, dudettes, who DOESN'T want a romance like this?
empathapathique chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I love Sasuke and Sakura College!Aus. And you write them so well... *sigh*

Great job.
Cryptic Parchment chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
lols I love it!
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was too cute! (: Haha awh.
Crazzy Green chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
lol _
Little-Reala chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was really funny XP
j chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
haha! i like the way you write really believeable situations and put Sakura and Sasuke in it. Too cute :)
XxqpChihiro chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aw! So cute! I like it! XD I get that way all the time when someone takes my set! I always try to get the ones in the front though so for one, I can see the bored (Sp?) and two 'cause I know most people like the back sets for some reason.

What I really hate though is when teachers give you a set to sit in and they use ABC order! I'm always in the back then 'cause of my last name and all! And then I can't see the bored and then I have to whip out my glasses and oh! Sorry to ramble on like that, sorry!

Anyway, hope you write more cute stoies and have a nice day!

-Rachel ;)