Reviews for mine
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
cute :))
OrangeChocolate chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Hahaha. such a masterpiece of fluff.

(To relate her point of view to that of a real girl that actually gets pissed during the time which nature gives her a gift is very...connecting to the audience. I simply love this; it's too cute to not smile dreamily about in the middle of class.)

Cuz, dudettes, who DOESN'T want a romance like this?
empathapathique chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I love Sasuke and Sakura College!Aus. And you write them so well... *sigh*

Great job.
Cryptic Parchment chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
lols I love it!
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was too cute! (: Haha awh.
Crazzy Green chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
lol _
Little-Reala chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That was really funny XP
j chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
haha! i like the way you write really believeable situations and put Sakura and Sasuke in it. Too cute :)
XxqpChihiro chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Aw! So cute! I like it! XD I get that way all the time when someone takes my set! I always try to get the ones in the front though so for one, I can see the bored (Sp?) and two 'cause I know most people like the back sets for some reason.

What I really hate though is when teachers give you a set to sit in and they use ABC order! I'm always in the back then 'cause of my last name and all! And then I can't see the bored and then I have to whip out my glasses and oh! Sorry to ramble on like that, sorry!

Anyway, hope you write more cute stoies and have a nice day!

-Rachel ;)
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
...D'AW. That was too sweet
Neuroanatomy chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
adorable :)

never saw a chair to something to get territorial with. lol.

cheers.
Hay Gurl Hay chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
OMD! I absolutely loved it! And now I feel like a total fangirl! EK! :D Anywho. I really liked it. Keep it up! :)
Yukina101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
totally fantastic story!
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
...

*Rubs her forehead. Smirks* Seriously? A chair?
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Hahahahaha, peeing on the chair. What's she hoping to do? Scare everyone away with the smell? XD

She really should have said something about that evil thought in her head at the end. Like: "Hey, don't worry about it. I'm planning to pee on it anyway."
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »