Reviews for mine
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Just the right amount of fluff - not exactly pointless since it still had a plot. XD ANd that's what makes it so fun to read again and again. Haha Love the interaction.
Emumoon chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I absolutely love it! I never have the nerve to stand up for MY seat. It seems to have worked for Sakura, maybe I should give it a try...

~~TTFN, Emu
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
this is too perfect for words.

lovely. not too obvious, but def a start. a very cute story before bed. :D
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
AW that was cute. lol. nice fic. :D
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
cute! Nice to read Sakura being possessive! :)
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
AWW! I hate it when people take me seat too! lol.
The Criss-Cross Sisters chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I don't particularly go searching for Sakura/Sasuke stories, mainly because I'm not fond of the couple, though I don't find it dis-likable either, however, this story was truly enjoyable to read.

My sister ate it up because she has an unhealthy obsession with Sasuke, so I won't let her type since she'll just be weird about it. But I would like to express out mutual adoration towards this story. It was sweet, sort of like Pop-rocks. Your story was fresh, exciting in an normal-everyday-life-occurrence kind of way, and sort of popped refreshingly in my mind. (Don't as me to try and explain anymore why your writing reminds me of Pop rocks, they just popped into my head when trying to describe the flavor I got from your story, no pun intended)

Anyways, with many wishes for your future literary endeavors,

E & T

SSHaruno
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
so cute P
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Awesome cute little story with like not the same old thing going on and all. Ha sorry I'm like horrible at explaining that, but hopefully you know what I"m saying :)
LipLock chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Hello

how are you?

I hope that well

I like very much this fic

and want to know

if I can translate this fic

into my language (Spanish)

and to raise it in my account(bill)

wait for your response

os course, that if you do not

want there is no problem from

already thank you

goodbye
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
there needs to be more of this mindless fluff on here. there's just really not enough. D:

haha, this had me giggling the whole way through. i love au stories, just because they're relatable. and funny. :)

great job!
theduckoverthere chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
CUTENESS. THIS IS GOING ON THE FAVORITES.

[/caps lock abuse]
Mojo-JoJo13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
omygosh!

gorgeous story! soo fluffy!

i love the way you think hehe

keep up the great work!

Mojo-Jojo
windfalling chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
. . . I would actually so do this. I've been sitting on the same bus seat for the past five weeks and yesterday someone else was sitting there, so I just stood there like an idiot for a few seconds before going to a different seat. xD

Anyways, this is really cute, and original. I love it. 3
WC1020 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Aww. How cute. xD

Strangely enough, that's how I met my guy best friend. He sat in my chair, though unlike Sakura, I pushed him off, haha. SO Sakura's definitely a bit more polite than I was, LOL.
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »