Reviews for mine
cheriper chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I wish somebody would do that to me. Save a seat for me. And he must look like Sasuke, of course. Or in the same level of hotness. And PASSIVE AGRESSIVA, so Grey's!XD
angelforshow chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
dear god pina, LET IT GO.

i suppose next you'll have sakura break the chair. ha. ha. ha.

other than that, omg are you actually continuing this?
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Cute. And funny. :)
CrAzY-SiLLy-Me chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Just the right amount of fluff - not exactly pointless since it still had a plot. XD ANd that's what makes it so fun to read again and again. Haha Love the interaction.
Emumoon chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I absolutely love it! I never have the nerve to stand up for MY seat. It seems to have worked for Sakura, maybe I should give it a try...

~~TTFN, Emu
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
this is too perfect for words.

lovely. not too obvious, but def a start. a very cute story before bed. :D
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
AW that was cute. lol. nice fic. :D
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
cute! Nice to read Sakura being possessive! :)
xBlu3-Appl3x chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
AWW! I hate it when people take me seat too! lol.
The Criss-Cross Sisters chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I don't particularly go searching for Sakura/Sasuke stories, mainly because I'm not fond of the couple, though I don't find it dis-likable either, however, this story was truly enjoyable to read.

My sister ate it up because she has an unhealthy obsession with Sasuke, so I won't let her type since she'll just be weird about it. But I would like to express out mutual adoration towards this story. It was sweet, sort of like Pop-rocks. Your story was fresh, exciting in an normal-everyday-life-occurrence kind of way, and sort of popped refreshingly in my mind. (Don't as me to try and explain anymore why your writing reminds me of Pop rocks, they just popped into my head when trying to describe the flavor I got from your story, no pun intended)

Anyways, with many wishes for your future literary endeavors,

E & T

un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
so cute P
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Awesome cute little story with like not the same old thing going on and all. Ha sorry I'm like horrible at explaining that, but hopefully you know what I"m saying :)
LipLock chapter 1 . 11/4/2009

how are you?

I hope that well

I like very much this fic

and want to know

if I can translate this fic

into my language (Spanish)

and to raise it in my account(bill)

wait for your response

os course, that if you do not

want there is no problem from

already thank you

with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
there needs to be more of this mindless fluff on here. there's just really not enough. D:

haha, this had me giggling the whole way through. i love au stories, just because they're relatable. and funny. :)

great job!