Reviews for Point of Light
jajo chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I hope u continue this one.
slowpoke15hi5 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I have come to a conclusion... you need to write more. I can't get enough! Two stories is not enough! You make me drool (wow that was graphic, sorry). Seriously though, damn woman, you are talented. I loved the whole idea of this story. I love how dirty and hot it was without actually having anything happen. That my friend, is a sign of a great author- someone who can tell the reader what is happening without it actually happening. (I hope that made sense.) Anyway, thanks for writing. I can't wait for you to do something else soon :D (begging much- I know. I just can't help it!)

-Laura
vicroid chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I like the beginning, when are you going to update it be cool to see how it plays out
RowanMoon chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
What the hell! I haven't reviewed this yet. I'll take my spanking now please. No velvet paddles this time. I deserve the welts for being such a poor ficwife.

I dare say I don't know anyone that can take the words, rim, lick and laser pointer and make a gorgeous piece of lemony prose out of it like you can.

Twitterpated female students stalling and milling around, all hot for teacher and him completely ambivalent...I love this scene. Unattainable gay gorgeous...about to be surprised by his lover...

The red point of light trained on Edward's crotch is burned into my brain as he peers out into the darkened seating area and sees the form of his true love being a tad bit devious...egads...you haven't even given us any of the good stuff yet and yet you tighten that rubber band of sexual tension and I just want to strum it and listen to the vibratory twang.

The game that is played between them on what facial muscles are used is enough to send me over the edge and have me rifling through my junk drawer for batteries for Dr. Daddy. Horny seductive Jasper and stumbling bumbling Edward makes me stupid and primed for carnal bliss!

You said something about Birthday Sex? YES PLEASE! Continue this one Mer. Your J/E pairing and characterization has me hooked.

Thanks for the rec sweet creature.

xoxoxoxo
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Looking forward to the second chapter! Damn, nice use of the pointer and "study" session. Got us worked up as much as our boy is! *mwahah*

Thanks for sharing it with us!
mistyhaze420 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This was very cute. :)
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Great story! What a fun little foreplay they had. Very sexy and funny.
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Sexy and fun...looking forward to chapter 2!
vampirelover44 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Whew...that was a yummy starter.

Looking forward for the main course(s)...heheheheh
completely-cullen chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
love love love :)

update soon xx
TwistedforTwilight chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
How sexy and cute. I loved it!
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Oh Mer, this was tantalizing! Well done, very well done!
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 11/4/2009