Reviews for All Is Love
Sliithsss chapter 6 . 1/27
Oh my god, I love it! I realize its been a few years, and the fandom's kinda dead, but if you read this, I'm begging you, please write more! There really is not enough D-9 material, and I'm hoping that will change if (when) Blomkamp makes district 10, but until then, I may have to get into writing. Anyway, it would make me really happy if you continued this, or at least if someone adopted it.
-With luuuurve, Sliithsss
terig chapter 6 . 1/26
Hi. Um are you going to finished this story? Or am I going to have to live with the pain of this moment and never knowing if Christopher stayed, or left, never knowing if Wikus tells Christopher he loves him, and never getting to see Tania loose her shit when she sees Chris and Wikus MAKIN OUT ON HER SOFA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE *cackles*
Sorry. Went a little crazy there. The idea popped into my head and I found it immensely entertaining.
but seriously though, are you finishing this story?
NeonEyes chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
Aww so sweet :) I wuvs Christopher!
GrayHuntress chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
I really like your story. Interesting to have Wikus back in human form and in love with Chris.
Romanticized Missile Fire chapter 6 . 4/9/2011
Omfg, update! D: This is totally just leaving it hanging, and I want them to bea ll lovey-dovey on each other. Where's the sappy 'I love you'-s followed by hot sex all over the place (kitchen, too, since arguments and some of the best sex happen in kitchens ;D)? C'mon, honey, get with the program. I want more of this. ASAP.

? _
Brian0101 chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Fook! *Shoves tissues into nose* Dayuuuum! you are good! goddayuuuum GOOD you know that! almost dropped my jaw when reading the shower scene, gotta admit that i was terribly disappointed when they didn't finish what they started though. *evil grins with 2 thumbs up* Fooking wicked awesome job on the sponge scene too! i don't think i can look at my bathroom's sponge the same way again D Thanks for sharing this amazing story and please update soon! im soooo excited to read what happens next!
serphxheat chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
I love this story! Its so much fun to read and very in character! I can't wait to read how it ends! Great great job!
thebrokencradle chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
I applaud you for making this story extremely realistic and in character. You are also keeping to the story line quite well.

My only two scruples are that your grammar could use only the barest of improvements and that you need to find a way to separate the authors notes from the actual story (it has been driving me up the wall in an irrational OCD way).

Other than that the entire story is absolutely glorious, highly emotional, logical at the same time and in sync with the information provided in the movie. I would love to see more of this story and I know several other people who would too.

Keep up the good work!
RamenNoodlesXD chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
I love the way you portray Tania- she seems so believable, and so true to her character in the movie! And the steamy, steamy smut parts- best I've seen in this fandom, personally! :D

But it's not just the smut I like- I also like the intimate moments between Wikus and Christopher; they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

I hope you update soon- Can't wait to see what happens!
wolverbunny chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
ERT ...
Cadence of Her Last Breath chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
Aw,this story is so fluffy _ I loves it.
leyu02o.O wait leviathan02 too chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
ahwww yay that is a nice thing to read after being gone for so long great chapter! I hope to read more soon! please update as soon as you can!
BeautifulScars7 chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
I love this story! Please continue!
Kyashii chapter 6 . 5/20/2010
8DD That was sooooo hot! I am still humming with how awesomoe that lemon was. The scene after was sad though! It figures that Christopher would be the one to realize what was going on. Pardon my Wikus, but FOOK! I wish that Wikus would just tell him how he felt...

Heh, on another note, massive lols at the beginning of the shower scene! Holding a loofah Oliver XD

"Good morning, Uncle Wikus. Are you gonna shower, too?"

"I, uh..."

Ha ha ha! That was too great~ Such irony! Mmm, I can't get that sponge bit out of my mind. You know, the part where Wikus put it over Christopher's area and *squeezed* and oh! The noise Christopher made...So helpless and sexy and yum x3 Love love LOVE the chapter! Can't wait to read more, hun!
Lying In An Angels Arms chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
An interesting start to the story! Poor Wikus, though I do love your portrayal of Tania.

Looking forward to the next chapter,

49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »