Reviews for A Very Zeki Halloween
Nanami chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Kaishdhioaokjnsnnsjakoakaa ITS SOOOOO GOOOOOD TTTT MOOOOOOOOOAAAAR
Unicorn1328 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Geez do really need to review all of these WONDERFUL stories by you Cosmic Moon? Lol
darkangel30492 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
SarbearOkami chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
"I'm a DEVILED egg!" *facepalm* that was the worst pun ever, headmaster
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Aww, this was so fluffy! I love how Zero loves Yuki so much! The ending was perfect! OMG! Chairman as an egg? Priceless. LOL.
Dissonantia chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
lol i can totally imagine Headmaster Cross in an egg suit! XD this was a really good story. Zeki forever! 3
chaos chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
i think you would do wonders with death note...
DofD chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
AMAZING!
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This was beautifully written! It was really detailed and fluffy! :3

I also love when Zero mentioned that Yuuki got her costume from Hot Topic, he was like "Poser." xD

It cracked me up!

I loooove Hot Topic!

:D

And they're selling VK shirts now!
Midnight Forever chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
FWEE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! The current state of the manga has left me severely deprived of good ZeKi lately, and how I miss it! This was wonderful!
inu-vampire30 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
just wanna let you know that i love this fic
AllegroConBrio chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
a hoo hoo hoo! that was pretty sweet... *shivers*

i really do like the zeki pairing...

i really ought to read the manga, huh?
JuJukins chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was so awesome! *is too lazy to come up with words to describe awesomeness*

Zero... so sexy...

LOL at him being a vampire.
inu-Vampire30 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aw! tat was so cute! i am so glad i read this. i kinda waiting for some people to hurry up and update on some fanfics and i told myself and my mom that i wouldn't read a new fanfic until the next six weeks, but since its Thanksgiving break right now at my school i totaly am happy that i read this fanfic. i'll check out more of you other VK fanfics soon so i'll keep reviewing!- U R awsome CMB!
Mima Loves Her Anime chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Loved it so much! And I actually read this! Didn't skip a line or anything!I absolutely loved the part where Cross came out in his deviled-egg costume. xD The whole thing is really very sweet, and I can only wish that Matsuri Hino (The cruel, but creative, man that deprives me of more Zeki in the manga.) comes to his senses and does something like this in the manga. The ending was super cute!

“Did you ever think,” he wondered, “that I did it for you?”

!

Thanks so much for the favorite!

-The young girl ran to her friend's house , five miles away, and burst through her door with a laptop. "OMG Alyssa, you HAVE to read this."-

From one VK writer to the next, I'll be looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Happy Holidays!

-Mimo