Reviews for Whatever Makes You Happy
Chicago Firestarter chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
I just discovered Trauma on hulu plus and binge watched it in four days. Your fanfic and OC are amazing! Love Viper - such a layered, complex character. Her interactions with Rabbit and Glenn so perfect. You captured the essence of all of them...really enjoyed Glenn's sweetness. This is YEARS old, but couldn't leave without dropping a review. Loved it!
AKlimesh chapter 13 . 5/26/2011
I like this story a lot. Its very well writen. Please post a sequal!
Simply Ginger chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Ah I know how Viper/Vanessa feels. My sister is three years younger than me and she's already been married, had kids, gotten divorced and married again and meanwhile I'm the single one. I have to hear it often. Love how you played out that scene with Viper's mother. Rabbit was always my fave character on the show and I wish NBC wouldn't have canceled the show again. ( Keep up the good work!
Trauma Fan chapter 13 . 7/7/2010
I've been looking for some good Trauma fanfic, and this is definitely one of the best. :) Absolutely amazing. :] I read it in a matter of hours, due to occasional distractions, but otherwise, I couldn't stop reading.

I love the characters, the interactions, everything. The way it's written is fabulous, and the storyline is composed beautifully. :]

Wish there was more great fanfics like this one. :D
A Mystery Fanatic chapter 12 . 4/8/2010
Awsome storry. I read the entire thing in one day. It was absolutley awsome. You said if anyone found any problems to let you know. In this chapter it says Amanda checked the Rigs inventory I belive that should be Hailey, considerin Amanda has Viper hostage. Any way awsome read. Can't wait to read the sequeal. Oh and Trauma is like my favorite show ever.

A Mystery Fanatic
ilive4jeanz chapter 13 . 12/23/2009
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I cannot wait for the sequel! This story is so amazing, I couldn't stop reading it for one second! I love how you introduced a new character, I actually really like Viper's character, she reminds me of myself :P Thanks so much for sharing, this story is to awesome :) I can't wait to read more from you :)
Silver chapter 10 . 11/30/2009
I really love this story. It is so well written. I would like to see more of the Nancy/Viper friendship and I also really like Viper's new partner. I'm really glad that someone took an interest in writing stories for this show. I hope to see more from you in the future!
arysoakheart chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
Diana and Glenn! Viper got in trouble!

Ah! Can't wait to

Loved it.
arysoakheart chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
I loved this chapter :)

Can't wait to read.
arysoakheart chapter 5 . 11/12/2009

Cliff hanger!

Amanda got fried (:

My Favorite part: "And I'll be there to console her when you break her heart, or there to laugh when she breaks yours,"

This was amazing (: as always.
arysoakheart chapter 4 . 11/10/2009

I don't know if i won't Rabbit and Viper together; her and Glenn are so adorable :D

Loved it btw :D

Can't wait for more.
arysoakheart chapter 3 . 11/10/2009

Glenn and Viper? Rabbit's not gonna be too hapy about that :D

Ecellent chapter.

Can't wait for more
CS chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I'm so glad someone is writing Trauma fiction! I love me some Nancy/Rabbit...
arysoakheart chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
THANK GOD! Someone else loves this show too :D I've been looking for a good TRAUMA fic everywhere!...and i think i just found one. lol.

I love it :D