Reviews for A Pair Of Brown Eyes
animeHrmIne chapter 23 . 1/25
I return to the Dasey fandom to read new fics once every few months, but I’ve never finished this one before. I always got less than a chapter in, but Derek being so ANGRY was too much for me to deal with. This time I managed to push past that, and I’m glad I did. This fic is phenomenal. You have a gift of making your characters go through situations that feel REAL. The way they have to deal with life feels so authentic. I loved how Derek and Casey got together in this fic. The whole thing was gorgeous. (I’m not going to read the last chapter, I feel like sobbing at work is generally frowned upon.)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/22/2017
This story is the best Casey and Dereck have a baby story I've read. I couldn't stop reading. So thank for taking the time to write.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/17/2017
This is so sweet! It made me tear up!
mspstar97 chapter 23 . 5/15/2017
This is one of the first fics I ever read when I first made my foray into FFN years ago. As a hardcore Dasey shipper, I read all of your fics. But this one felt especially heartwarming. I especially loved the ending with Casey's story to Kate; it was so incredibly touching. You've done such a good job on your fics; thanks for writing them. They are what brought me into this wonderful place. :)
Kint0 chapter 24 . 4/17/2017
This was great. Loved it
angelaroberts202 chapter 13 . 2/18/2017
Oooooh please tell me their parents aren't stupid and that they know at least that something is up.
angelaroberts202 chapter 10 . 2/18/2017
Lizzie's the only one who has common sense?! The baby can't possibly look like derek (if It isn't his baby) because Casey isn't even related to Derek. The baby wouldn't look like derek, George, or Edwin.
angelaroberts202 chapter 3 . 2/18/2017
I hate when people act like the father has no day for the unborn baby just because he's not carrying it. It's so stupid
aremej012 chapter 24 . 2/7/2017
I have read this more times than I can count. and it has been so many years since I first read it. and I can honestly say this is my favorite Fanfic on this site. I have never found a fanfic that is as, we'll written, as beautiful, and I think most of all so real. thank you once again for sharing this with us!
MusicWithinMe chapter 24 . 1/21/2017
Awwww such an adorable story! Love it
Nlresda123 chapter 24 . 12/27/2016
IM NOT CRYING YOURE CRYING.
jabc4 chapter 24 . 12/23/2016
*wipes tear stains off face* I'm happy, I swear.

Oh, this was magnificent. Truly, truly magnificent. Incredibly well-written, and really quite an emotional experience for both me and the characters. You did an amazing job here, and I'm so glad I've gotten to read this. Fantastic Job. ️
Karen chapter 24 . 10/20/2016
Awesome!
hyper13 chapter 24 . 10/9/2016
This made me sob
MADStar529 chapter 23 . 7/31/2016
Awww. This made me cry and smile. Loved it.