Reviews for A Witch's Apprentice
Detective2Conan chapter 9 . 4/19
Why did you make Akako so sweet it's disturbing
Assasin8 chapter 45 . 11/3/2013
Let me just say, I know you did this story a long time ago. I have no idea what it must've been like to follow you through the course of the story, but honestly, this was AMAZING! It was absolutely engaging from the summary to last word, and it was so incredibly hard to put down. It took me all of this week to finish it, and that's really saying something about how good it was because I don't regret the time I spent reading this fic at all! Everything was so well planned out, the storyline was incredibly sweet, and the ending was just PERFECT! Even your OCs, I usually hate OCs, but I cried when Houseki kinda-sorta sacrificed herself! Their backgrounds were well developed, and their stories made them so easy to connect with! Magic is usually a hard concept to work into DC, but you did it incredibly well. The spells and magical concepts were really well thought through and explained. The characters, all of them, both original and canon, went through character developments that we could SEE. The concept of the story was 100% original, and I honestly can't think of a way you could've done anything better. Thank you so much for writing this! I love this story to death, but the only thing I regret is that I can't play Hoshi's song :(... If you've got the actual sheet music, and if you actually get this message, could you please send it to me? Again, thank you for being an amazing author! This was definitely one of the best stories I've ever seen in the DC section!
Shiori Kudo chapter 33 . 7/4/2013
I was born in the So cycle of 1992. What would 199 be called in the Asu-Ra calender?
Shiori Kudo chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
'Barely able to see over the edge, Conan stared puzzled at the fish flopping about on the table. In away, it resembled the way Kaito had reacted when he had seen the creature: by a certain description, he had flopped about himself. Smiling in the same fashion Kaito had previously, he muttered, "Ah…so you're an ichthyophobic." ' should be 'Barely able to see over the edge, Conan stared puzzled at the fish flopping about on the table. In a way, it resembled the way Kaito had reacted when he had seen the creature: by a certain description, he had flopped about himself. Smiling in the same fashion Kaito had previously, he muttered, "Ah…so you're an ichthyophobe." ' Ichthyophobic is a adjective, not a noun. You could also drop 'an' from before it.
Shiori Kudo chapter 12 . 7/2/2013
*reads the last lines of the chapter and laughs* I bet Conan's freaking out right about now.
demonicnekomaster chapter 45 . 4/2/2013
i would! please do it! i absolutely loved this story!
Crimsonlocket chapter 45 . 2/9/2013
I can't believe such a long story had me hook the entire time! It truly was a masterpiece in my opinion, I think it should be much more popular! One question I had was, Shinichi was back to his normal form in the epilogue I think, so how did he get back? And what was the debt Kaito was talking about, the debt for all the stuff he did as Kid? I may have just missed the parts where this stuff was explained, sorry :)
Thanks for finishing this awesome story and posting it!
Fluehatraya chapter 45 . 12/30/2012
Right, so a while ago I read this fic and fell in love with it, to the point that I literally read it in one day. I was hooked. Last night I was rereading some chapters when I realized that I never reviewed or favorited this story, which made me feel awful since if any story deserves recognition it's this one.

I find it amazing how you were able to craft the plot and utilize so many characters while keeping true to their personalities. You have a great sense for where humor is appropriate and where it needs to be shunted off to the sidelines in favor of action and drama.

There are two things that kept nagging at me though: how were all the deaths in the hospital explained away (the bombings?), and why did Shinichi's wings turn white and glowy?

Thank you so much for writing this.
kakashikrazy256 chapter 45 . 11/11/2012
I read this whole thing. Finally. I feel so accomplished :D this story was wonderful. There are no words to describe it. From the magic to the humor, I was entertained throughout the whole thing. This is very well developed and i couldn't find a single plot hole in it. Houseki, Hoshi and other OCs were well developed and full of backstory. You wrapped everything up nicely and lengthy chapters kept me up all week. I really loved this and you are an excellent writer. I Lol'd at so many moments it was unbelievable. From the time when Kaito switched with a fish at a heist, when Shinichi temporarily became Irene, Smithy-kun and Toichi/Kaito's father/son moments, Kaito being a waiter at a fish themed restaurant. This was a fun read and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you :)
Clams-and-Rainbows chapter 45 . 11/2/2012
cute story ;) I'm not really into the magic part (or OCs) but you did an amazing job pulling it of ;)
Love Psycho chapter 45 . 10/20/2012
Oh wow...just. Wow. I think I started reading this a long time ago, then got distracted. But it's all good becase I GET TO READ IT ALL IN ONE SITTING! -cheers- Awesome.

I love how things developed in the story - like Kaito being...part fish. I think that was a BRILLIANT stroke. Give him a power he has to conceciounsly fight against his worse fear to use? That's good thinking. I like how you handled Ai too - SHE'S A PHOENIX WOOOT! Everyone else was handled well - even the OCs. I think you managed to make them believable characters. Even the Heel Face Turn...you had set it up long ago as being possible if done right and it was

Now, I'm going to go and check out the other stuff on AWA - if it's there. Either way, THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME FIC!

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
Akai57nAka chapter 45 . 10/13/2012
HWAAA...

It's over!

I know that I'm really late to review, but I wanna said, this fanfic is really, really, really great!
I can't stop reading it!

It would be nice if you really make the sequel.

-Akai Aka-
Hi chapter 36 . 10/11/2012
There are moments in this story where I feel like at eny minute something is going to happen to change the lives of our beloved characters. The rest of the time, most of this chapter included, I am just laughing my rear off at the absolute hillarity of it. Good job on it all:-)
Guest chapter 45 . 10/10/2012
Loved this tale. On the note about the sequel tales, ever thought of starting a group for all of the stories? You suggested one about the smithy adventures in an earlier chapie. Just a suggestion.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/9/2012
Ive read this fic before, and the part when Heji finally gets it as well as the following confrontation leaves me laughing my rear off every time. The whole part about Shinichi's many, many, MANY identities (ESPECIALLY in this fic) is one of my fav lines.