Reviews for Amour Fou
Love Gaasaku!
FallenInDreams chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Lol. Love it.
Torn-Shadow13 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Ok so I have now officially reviewed all of your stories that I've read (so far) but I'll keep reviewing the ones I get to read in the future. I hope you come out with some new fics soon! _ And I was totally satisfied by this sequel. Because at the end of the first part you hadn't really established whether or not they would be a couple and now in this one its resolved that they are! :)
sakura-cherrytree chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Good job!
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
ARE A CUTE STORY
i.envy.clouds chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
i love that you put French words in there, and the overall story!
SakuandTemasisters4life chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Awesome story loved it.
animeloverxoxo chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
this was so sweet. I love it when Gaara is portrayed as a possessive and animalistic hunk of a man.
Shade of the Ace chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
C'était une histoire vraiment parfait, vraiment! L'idée était superbe puis l'écriture, comme d'habitude, était bien executé. Continuer à écrire et je continurais à écrire des commentaires (ou juste des compléments D)

Translation (more or less - some direct translations don't work 100%):

It was a perfect story, perfect! The idea was really great and the writing, like usual, was well executed. Continue to write and I'll continue to write reviews (or just complements D)

Since there was french in this story - I thought I'd make a more interesting review than usual!
Sakuraangel1327 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Hell yeah! Lol, totally forgot about this aye. Loved it. XD Totally awesome! so sxc. ;P
soccersyd chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
this was great :D
Nyanonymous chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
i still want you to continue! but you're perplexing me with sakura, and gaara. first sakura's shy, then she's shameless in front of people she doesn't know. and first gaara's quiet then he's loud and 'roaring' it just confuses me a little, the character change. i can understand it with sakura more than i can with gaara.

chow
xCrazyKindOvWeirdx chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
this is amazing! i love it xD

very talented x x
Twisted Musalih chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I love it! It kicks ass just like the first one does.