Reviews for Slow Motion Accidents
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was a really good take on how they began to get something back. Well written.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Ziva paused, contemplating. Licking her lips once, she said delicately, “My mother used to tell me that sometimes, all you can do is begin back where you started, and everything will either work itself out or it simply was never meant to be.”

“That’s…frustrating,” Tony said, frowning.

Ziva shrugged. “But it is true.”

- oh, i love that.

Interesting idea
fredcymraes chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I like this very much
cemeteriesoflondon chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wonderful explanation. I agree with you about Tony's attitude towards Ziva, lately. Perhaps I am reading into it too far, but last episode I thought his jokes had actual meaning. I don't know, I just thought he sounded like a complete ass when he was talking about Ziva's studying to become a U.S. citizen.

Everything is so complicated between them both, it has been for a while and I think you're right about them having to start from the beginning. With everything they went through, they have to go back to square one if they want to retain anything they had before.

Well done, great fic.
tonyfan39170 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Loved it! I could read that kind of thing all day- it seems in my mind like it could have actually happened during 7.06 episode!