Reviews for L'Heure Bleue
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 7/9
Read this tragic but wonderful story ages and failed to leave you any love for it...bad Rita! My apologies, ma'am!
keebaybeee chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
So beautiful and sad. The one person who deserves a happily ever after never got his. Only half. I'm literally bawling my eyes out.
ImYours1901 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
it made me a little teary x
imaginevampires chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Nice. I like canon based "what if" scenarios like this
TributeFighter chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
You gave me some serious feels with this tragically beautiful story. And I'd blame it on hormones, but, I seriously cried.
Beautiful story.
LiveLoveN'LaughForever chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That was so sad. Bravo. Eloquently and beautifully written.
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
A most beautiful and sad story. Thank you for writing.
stephsmith chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
So beautiful and heartbreaking. I cried and cried.
lknots chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Beautiful and heart breaking! Thank you!
jazzcrank chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
OMG THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND AMZING IT HAS LEFT ME SPEECHLESS AND THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE CHAPTER I HAD TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY FACE THIS WAS TRULY AMAZING AND U TOTALLY DESERVED TO BE A FINALIST BUT IM GONNA SAY URS WAS WAY BETTER THEN THE FIRST 3
Chaerinnie chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Thanks for this story and reccommending the tissues, I really needed them.
Claw chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
So sad.
Thirst for Knowledge chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was awesome! I was so moved by the way you expressed Edward's emotions in this alternate ending. Your phrasing is simultaneously beautiful and painful. It felt like Bella really had died. I had never let myself fully imagine that before. I always figured, without Bella, that Edward would find a way to end his life no matter what responsibilities he had waiting for him, but this is more true to life, I think. Excellent work!
roon0 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was such a heart rending story. I actually cried. Wonderful work.
TeeKs0412 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Oh GOD, I'm bawling at work!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »