Reviews for L'Heure Bleue
Starnani21 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I favorited this story a long time ago and I didn't have the heart to actually read it trhough.

I spent a long time afraid of living alone. I spent countless hours crying over it. I spent too much time thinking about it. And, when I finally found someone to hold my hand in the darkness, I was terrified thinking it wouldn't last. Sometimes, I still feel all of those things.

My greatest fear is losing him. I mean, I know that I have my family. I know that I have my friends. But... I always- always- wanted someone who could understand me, see me, hear me, and know me more than any one else. I wanted to find someone who wants me in ways I've never felt come from any one in my entire life. And, at 20, I found him.

Edward, in this story, managed himself a lot better than I could even possibly imagine myself dealing with a similar circumstance. I don't see how I would be able to breathe once I register that he was not.

And, although I understand what it means to have Reneesme- a living, breathing, warm reminder that Bella was- I still don't see how I would be able to look into the same eyes and know that not only did I fail... but, I will be alone forever and always because I could not bare to see any other eyes... I don't know what I would do.

This was really beautiful. And, yes, thank you for giving Edward something to live for. I believe in reincarnation and I believe that every person is meant to find true happiness. In my own imagination, as Edward has unlimited time ahead of him, he will find his Bella again. She will come back to him.
mdf chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
i cried reading this
Kimmydonn chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Angsty Owie. So good. I can picture every bit of that happening. Excellent job.
robsjenn chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
i'm typing this between sobs and nose-blowing. your one-shot is pitch-perfect in its heartbreaking-ness. it also confirms for me why i actually like the way breaking dawn played out {ducks from thrown tomatoes}: these lovers, and their daughter, deserve happy endings and i love a happy ending.

did i read that you are considering expanding it? please do; i'll put it on alert, but save it for when i need another good cry.
The Oldest One chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This story was so heartwrenching and beautiful. May I say, better than the original! I voted for you.
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
this one shot made me cry alot! thanks for writing such a heartwrenchingly beautiful piece. you can really sense edward's despair and loss but at the end, you give us hope for the future. good job!
it's meli -0.0 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
aw, I cried. You could have warned me about that.

It was a beautiful story.

I would appreciate any and all suggestions you have for short stories. I don't have a preference, so long as they are good read. Thanks!
MtAiryGrl chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Tears are streaming down my cheeks.
Detochkina chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I was mesmerized and in pain at the same time. How do you do it?

Such a beautiful piece.

Just oneshot, but it feels like a novella. I am not a cryer, but this story did tear a piece of my heart. So sad, so delicious.

I loved it, Sobri. I want more.
KarenSanDiego chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Serious heart fail. So beautiful.

I found your story through the Indie Awards final noms- best of luck!
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Oh, saw this on the Indie finalist listing. Congratulations! :)

A beautiful one-shot. You've almost swathed Edward in a cottony, muffled, painful apathy that just works for me as he teeters between his grief and his responsibility. I don't know how apathy can be painful but it IS, here.

Great story. Heartbreaking. Hopeful. I wonder what this Edward will have grown into in a few years, you know?
crystalstars88 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Beautiful.
mallmouse chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
A Renesmee inlcluding story that I actually like? *pinches self*

Congrats Sobri!
CrazyLikeaBear chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
my face is sore from crying...i thought that would make you proud lol. i think if i were edward, i'd wait until she was old enough to just need jacob and then...leave
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Excellent job! This is really nice!
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »