Reviews for I Need You Now
gotenoughofmetobreakmyheart chapter 13 . 12/29/2013
Maybe the author is dead. Touchwood. Because you haven't updated this in years, WbL. RIP just in case :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
Please update it seems no one ever updates. And please make amu remember and some how her life returns to normal cos I can't bear to see the iktuo and amu characters upset and in pain
Guest chapter 13 . 3/25/2013
Author, Y u no update?! No srsly, why don't you update anymore? Please make Amu remember!
bluexsky chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
Lol no that does not means laugh out loud it means lots of love! Update soon :)
Karate Bookworm chapter 11 . 7/18/2011
Love this story loved the prequel even more I cried.

DarkFaerie0 chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
I enjoyed your story. I read the prequel then saw you wrote a sequel so I decided to read it. I really hope you continue writing this :)
Animefreaksrock96 chapter 13 . 3/20/2011
COME ON UPDATE ALREADY! I really want to see wats gonna happen next

How long is it going to take for you to update. This was just as good as the prequel
Angel Trainee Amy chapter 13 . 1/26/2011
No more REN No more REN

REN, THE EVIL BUMHEAD OF DOOMISHNESS OF STUPID AMU STEALING UGLINESS!:o

Okay, vent over.

Sorry I haven't reveiwed before... O: But I have read all of this series so far in ONE DAY. I didn't have TIME to reveiw, I had to read. But, now I'm reveiwing. I LOVE this story, and you! I wonder if this one is gonna be as long as the other one... hmmm...

Oh, and it's exactly a MONTH TODAY since you posted this chapter. So UPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE Please Just try...

IF YOU DO, you get COOKIES! Or, if you don't like cookies... How about more reveiws? :D
OmgItsAFanfictionFan chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
i love this fanfic! my favorite part was when ikuto said the exact time they had been away from eachother! it was so sweet!
alchemistlover14 chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
Can't wait until Amu gets her memories back. I love it! I will be waiting for the next chapter, so please update soon! :)
Werewolf 15 chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
Hey WolfboyLuver,

My name is werewolf15 and i just wont to say that i love this story and one u did before.I spent a whole day read the one Amu is working for Easter.I love ur work so u ever get writers block i can help u if u wont.I love this story so much i added it to my favorites and u have to be a great writer to get into my just wont to say great chapter and hope to keep reading ur u update soon and hope to hear from u soon happy holidays Sincerly werewolf15
KitsuneSenpai18 chapter 13 . 12/28/2010
loves it please keep it up kay
ShugoCharaLuvr chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
AHHH I love it. No surprise there, though haha. She's starting to rememberrrrrrr :D That is making me extremely happy! Update as soon as you can, if that's possible with all those other stories you're writing! Haha you must have tons of inspiration!
Sukiya62 chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
omg! i LOVED this chapie! it was sooooooooooooooooooooooo good! but what's happening to amu- i mean ayame. PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOON! :3
WickedSecret chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
Update soon. Amu needs to get those damn memories back!