Reviews for Black Ballads and Bloody White Paper
Tobee chapter 1 . 2/27
Nice!
Anifan13 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Wow great job on this chapter, very intense :P
Bittersweet Alchemist chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
DUN DUN DUNNNN!
This was bloody awesome.
Clockwork Night chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Ahhhh I love this story!
beyond chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
make more it cant end here
lanternheart chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Updated two years ago?! *dead*

...A hero? Bitch doesn't know that he's saving an asshole.
lanternheart chapter 2 . 1/2/2013

...I actually like Beyond. And seeing this... *gross sobbing*
muddly chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
Awesome
FireAndPowder chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
He's alive! Boo! lol I loved it even the twisted ending :)
SarySoda chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
perfect i feel like crying *wail*
xXmcrcontrolsmexX chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
AHH! I simply ADORE bloody love stories! So this was right up my alley (who says that anymore?...) and it was written so well! Im so glad everytging turned out well *tear*

I was reading this and right as i finished chapter two, i lost internet connection! I DIED! I had to wait an ENTIRE DAY to read the last chapter... I dont know how i got through the day... But im so glad i did! Really great, truly.
dame-Rae chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Yay for French numbers! xD, hehe, i'm studying French in school so...

That ending gave me the chills a bit o.o. I mean, I like BB as a character (out of this story) but it seems that now that he has a possibility of surviving (in this story) ... I dunno he will most likely be looking for revenge?

I mean, I love how you portrayed him in this story, but I hate him for being such a sick-perverted-bastard towards my loves (xD) and being saved from that idiot fireman :(

But then again, it wasn't the fireman's fault, and if it wasn't for BB, Mello would of never lived and he would of never been put in a situation with Near where he would have to comply with him and actually learn to have some other sort of feeling for him if not love but definitely some sort of protectiveness.

Anyways, I really like it, took me 3 Capri-sun juices and chocolate pudding to get through it (and I don't even like sugar as much) and about 3 hours, but it has inspired me to write more! :)

And wow, you've written this so long ago, almost year, and it's just such a good piece, I really like it :)

Okay, I think I am done now. You'll be hearing more from me! :D
Charlie King chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Dun dun dun! Epic wow that hot chocolate thing is creepy. better watch your back, Beyond can't be too happy you had his face smashed in and took his toys away. Always love reading your stories btw. Keep up the good work.

(.'.) 3

v v
9shadowcat9 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
OO' SEQUAL!

Dude, this was awesome! Poor Near... Ah screw it! :D Near with black hair would be awesome!