Reviews for E a t M e
organizationkhII chapter 1 . 5/12
Ha, what? She put handcuffs on him in the end? Haha is that what happened?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
When can we expect that sequel I have to agree witwith the lack of blue orb. It's a bit sad really
TiffanyRance chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
may's like 10 right
Black Ookami Wolf chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Hope you do more, absolutely beautiful, you would've thought May would have said something smarter w
figliedellatempesta chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Haha, I like a good bit of citrus, me... hehe... anyway, cool story, and YES it was so likely that May (or whoever) would get captured by one team or the other... and I liked the joke about the beard, lol... a sequel or continuation of this would be cool!
ectobiiologist chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
There's something so sickeningly addictive about this pairing that makes me love to read their fic. And yours was a wonderful piece of literature: both witty and smart. You did great! (especially with the characterizations, those were amazing. XD)

And the ironic part... I totally just left the Aqua hideout in Emerald just five minutes ago. 8D
Sweet Wisteria chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Wow, May. Nice comeback.

She really can't complain about Archie ravishing her in Team Aqua's fishy-smelling warehouse: I mean, really, "eat me"?

She should know better than that. XD

Great story. Archie is very true to his character.
Doitsu's Storyteller chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wonderful! Simply and utterly wonderful to read this piece of beautiful art and I hope that you continue this story and I mean that sincerely.-

The character, Haruka has captured my interest as well as her attitude, and determination. I adored the way you mapped out the plot and didn't go too fast or too slow with her interaction with Archie. Hec, you didn't even make her too weak in the knees. Instead you made her first time alone with Archis pretty rocky but so hot! (loved how you described the sex scene-) and you weren't shy about the age gap...was she ten or thirteen?...hm...I imagined that she was 15 in this LOL. I made a story concerning the relationship between Haruka and Steven and I was kinda' nervous about the ages but oh well.

Keep it up and message me soon!
Stan Alda chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This is a bit kinky for a T-rated story, don't you think? It's a pretty good story, but I can't really call it "decent". It's a matter of definitions, I guess.

But I'm just a Brain in a Vat-how would I know?
Total Pervert chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
-“I could take the cuffs off…” Archie muses this. “But it wouldn’t be as fun.”-

... What is THAT supposed to mean, exactly?
TeaspoonChild chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Thank you you much! I've been waiting for one of these for about a year! You are a GODDESS!

Would have written one myself, but I write crappy adventure fics with OCs... and then don't post them...

I cna't wait for the sequel!