Reviews for I Kissed Edward Masen
b3j02 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Aww they he didn't forget you, he invited you to his wedding! LOL
I loved how they stayed friends even after the awkward kiss and following awkward moment. At least they both felt the exact same about the other. No one harbored any residual feelings. Great sideshot!
Mellylicious chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This was cool, i just read Immersion and another of the side shots and loved them and I loved this one too :):):).
twirob chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
awesome side shot thanks for doing it i loved immersion :D
bibliomaniac123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Wow...it was a nice side shot to immersion...it was damn interesting to know abt edward n sandis first kiss
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Very nicely done. Blending past and present put the kiss in prospective for what Sandi is seeing with Edward and Bella.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
A great story. Very well written.
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I just found Immersion a couple of days ago, and of course, shen kat pointed me in this direction I had to check it out. The kiss (and events leacing up to it) were everything I could have hoped. Great job!
borntodanceninefour chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Very cute! When I realized they were talking about debate, I had a good chuckle because I'm on debate so I guess that makes me an uber-geek like them. :P I'll definitely check out the full fic that this is from!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
thank you, this story flows very well from Immersion, you are both such great writers, and have my sincere thanks for sharing your amazing talents...:)
polyphany chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Very cute!
JK5959 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This was great. I really loved it. Fantastic job. :D
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This is a great one-shot. I liked how you told the story of the kiss that went wrong. I loved how Sandi was reliving the past as she was getting ready to move on to a different school in the future with her family.
Melolabel chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Very Cute Side shot.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aw, I loved it!

You captured that kiss just the way I thought it would happen! Lol, I love how they said and reacted exactly the same, too cute and perfect too.

thank you for sharing this one-shot with us!
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I was surprised to hear about this from Kathie but I totally love her story and am glad to see this one shot companion piece. Its nice to see what their relationship appears like to someone outside of the Cullens...

It must be strange to finally kiss the boy of your dreams only to discover that its like kissing your brother..but obviously Edward was meant for Bella...

I think this part is my favorite..."Not me,” he demurred. “Just you, Sandi. So, if I can’t run a tab, would you maybe take something else in payment for the ride?”

I was like Oh my did he just imply what I thought he just implied..hehe..

Anyways I really enjoyed the story..thanks for writing it!

HT