Reviews for Hesitation
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
dude you are awesome I loved how you gave the joker actual feelings. and how you made him care about Harley. that is epic man
DreamOrNightmare chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
This was so freakin' hilariously cute! This exactly how I pictured Joker hesitate to attempt to kill Harley! XD You made Harls so darn innocent... it was adorable... _ I just knew Joker didn't have the guts to kill Harley... This was very cute and funny! Nice job! ;D

-Dream
DreamOrNightmare chapter 1 . 2/3/2012

-Dream
MontyBoosh chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Awww, cute yet perfectly in character - of course the Joker would never admit he likes Harley, that would be too normal.
YfyF12 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aw that would be so sad if he killed her! :,(

I'm glad he didn't! Amazing job though! :D
casstic chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Awh, I loved it. Very cute. :) (Or maybe I'm just twisted...) I think Harley's dialect is a little bit over the top, but I'm the type that automatically reads with the voices I know best for the characters, so for me it's like hearing her make fun of her own accent. :)
T0theM00N chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Naw!

X)
DustyDreamer chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
aw this was so touching, in a bizarre kind of way :) I love this side of both characters: oblivious playful Harley, and Joker that doesn't quite know what he wants or why he's doing things:) brill!
harleyQdoll chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
aww. sweet. ]
ireneotaku chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I love ur stories i'm more an anime fan but i love ur JokerxHarley stories. this one was cute in there own way. i liked how it was from Jokers POV and not harleys keep up the good work.