Reviews for I'm Mute
VryUnique chapter 16 . 4/7
Can't believe they destroyed the kitchen and then left it that way.
VryUnique chapter 15 . 4/6
I thought for only a second it might be James's father until James came back into the room. I think I believe even more now that she witnessed James doing awful things but she's alive because he loves her in his sick twisted way.
Is Edward going to be standing there when she opens her eyes? Was James in the woods that night when she heard noises?
VryUnique chapter 14 . 4/6
A really long chapter.
VryUnique chapter 13 . 4/6
A 17 year old should be at her grandmothers funeral even if she went and came back, seems like something one would regret not going to. Black bedrooms?
VryUnique chapter 12 . 4/6
Wasn't Edward in Bella gym class at the beginning of this story?
There were clues so I was wondering if she was going to pass. They couldn't wait till she got home?
VryUnique chapter 11 . 4/6
What parent in their right mind let's there 11 year old daughter hang around with a 15 year old boy? It's just not right even if he just turned 15. Even better, what 15 year old boy would be caught dead with an 11 year old girl as their best friend? They seemed close and it did make me wonder if James happened to die saving Bella from an attacker...? Then Bella started to mention liars and trust so I though maybe not and James was probably the attacker. One of her songs said something about someone being buried so I'm also wondering if there is a buried girl somewhere and Bella never even told anyone about the attack.
Edward had no right following Bella to her room, that was very rude. He was also suppose to text Bella Before he came over. Bella could have just emailed the notes to him.
VryUnique chapter 10 . 4/6
Not sure what to think of Charlie and Renee. You had Charlie who is the chief of police almost kill his daughter, I don't believe there is any coming back from that. How do you even blame a child for not getting well? Renee should watch herself, maybe Bella won't be there to cook next time.
VryUnique chapter 9 . 4/6
I understand Renee being upset but you would think Charlie would be more upset since it's his mother. It sounded like Renee's mother and she was taking care of her sick mom earlier so I have to wonder if it was a mistake calling her Mr. Swan.
Still don't get the singing, who cares if her voice is strained or not since the problem isn't how her voice sounds. Bella has mental problems that need to be discussed and dissected.
VryUnique chapter 8 . 4/6
When Edward asked why she didn't like him she should have said because he purposely kept calling her the wrong name when they met just to annoy her.
Before I got to this chapter I thought Bella lost someone she loved tragically after hearing her songs but when she witnessed someone being attacked I then thought the person she cared about ended up being a monster. This chapter made me think I might be right and that person seems to be James.
VryUnique chapter 7 . 4/6
Didn't like Edwards attitude. I hope Bella doesn't show Rosalie any fear. Alice is a little much, she can be off putting and I'm guessing that's why she wasn't liked at her old school. The singing doesn't seem to make any sense since it really isn't going to help Bella at all in the long run. The only benefit is to dr. Cullen because he may get some insight to Bella since she writes her own songs.
VryUnique chapter 6 . 4/6
Awww... poor Alice.
Not sure how Bella's parents can care about her too much in some chapters and not care at all in others.
Not sure how Bella can have her own recording studio and play lots of instruments but her parents have no idea. Not saying it's impossible, anything is possible if explained.
Isntbella chapter 34 . 10/22/2017
Great story! I read the whole thing in one sitting. Can't wait to read the rest. Keep going!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/12/2017
Is she ever going to talk?
keljvt chapter 34 . 10/11/2017
Thoroughly enjoying this story. Great twists and turns. Good character development and plot.
VryUnique chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Bella said that her parents don't care enough of a shit about her to try to figure out she started singing today...? That didn't seem to make any sense to me, after Bella not speaking for five years why would her singing out of nowhere even cross their minds? Sounds like they care to me and she seems like a brat in this story already.
What I got from this chapter is Bella is a teenage brat who can speak whenever she wants and is making everyone around her jump through hoops. Because of the story description I'm assuming something traumatic happened to her but just going on the first chapter that doesn't seem the case. I would think her therapists are quitting because there is nothing wrong with her and not because she is hopeless.
Her singing is on the sound system of the hospital? I don't even know what to say to that.