Reviews for I'm Mute
BlueEyedKlutz chapter 29 . 11/27/2013
great chapter! love the story so farrr and cant wait for an update :)
Purplekid4 chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
This so good it is so much more developed of an idea that other stories
Haquikah chapter 29 . 11/3/2013
My god have james move into the empty house ( angela's house!)!
I love this story!
Thatwaslame chapter 29 . 10/26/2013
Breaking dawn chapter 16?
Guest chapter 29 . 10/22/2013
Breaking dawn
JFVM chapter 29 . 10/22/2013
Breaking Dawn chapter 16 that is my guess but i could be wrong :( lol but plz keep it up
BABY GIRL TIFF chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
fantasylover3498 chapter 29 . 10/22/2013
Breaking Dawn chapter 16, is my guess.
thiree chapter 29 . 10/22/2013
Great chapter I can't wait to c wat happens nxt :) I wonder how bella will react to edward leaving nd wat angela meant bout bella tuning out for a week :)
contentchaos chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
great story
Thatwaslame chapter 28 . 8/8/2013
This is actually really good. You give us enough info so we know that something awful happened in the past, without it being a huge spiel. I love Edward and Bella relationship, and find myself looking forward to the moment when she speaks again, and to when she tells Edward what happened to her. The way you ended the last chapter was very suspenseful, and I can wait until you update again. I sincerely hope that everything works out for them. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/26/2013
this story rules!
JFVM chapter 28 . 6/9/2013
oh wow i hope things get better
Hismate chapter 28 . 6/6/2013
This is a great read. I only found it a few days ago and have finally had time to devote to it. I really hope you do not abandon it as so many others have done. I hope you get the computer fixed and since summer is upon us, send us updates as they form in your head.
countylife648 chapter 28 . 6/4/2013
I love this story sooooo much! Ew, I'm starting to get sappy. This story is mother-fuckin-awesome! Yeah, that is much better.