Reviews for I'm Mute
Isntbella chapter 34 . 10/22/2017
Great story! I read the whole thing in one sitting. Can't wait to read the rest. Keep going!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/12/2017
Is she ever going to talk?
keljvt chapter 34 . 10/11/2017
Thoroughly enjoying this story. Great twists and turns. Good character development and plot.
VryUnique chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Bella said that her parents don't care enough of a shit about her to try to figure out she started singing today...? That didn't seem to make any sense to me, after Bella not speaking for five years why would her singing out of nowhere even cross their minds? Sounds like they care to me and she seems like a brat in this story already.
What I got from this chapter is Bella is a teenage brat who can speak whenever she wants and is making everyone around her jump through hoops. Because of the story description I'm assuming something traumatic happened to her but just going on the first chapter that doesn't seem the case. I would think her therapists are quitting because there is nothing wrong with her and not because she is hopeless.
Her singing is on the sound system of the hospital? I don't even know what to say to that.
zel chapter 35 . 5/21/2017
poor Izzy ;((((
I seriously cried while at work lol
This chapter is amazing! I love reading your story because of your great grammar! thanks stacy!
and i LOVE detective rizzoli's character!
glitterangel1 chapter 35 . 5/19/2017
Oh Shit!
This is so freaking good!
Please update!
glitterangel1 chapter 34 . 1/17/2017
Omg please update this is really good please I have no patience to wait!
cnowlite chapter 34 . 1/6/2017
Update please!
GenaBlack96 chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
I don't care when you do update cuz Ilove the story and welling to wait forever bet please please please let us have a happy ending somewhat...
GenaBlack96 chapter 34 . 12/14/2016
O my god please update soon
Guest chapter 33 . 11/27/2016
OMG this is sssssssssoooooo good
FantasyLover3498 chapter 33 . 11/27/2016
She has to tell him. Or Carlisle at least. Besides won't someone notice her car is missing?
Really great chapter.
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 33 . 11/26/2016
Awesome
CLee56 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
You first published this story five years ago when you were in middle school, I don't find as of yet not a lot of mistakes. I'm enjoying your story.
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 31 . 11/9/2016
I don't feeling sorry for stupid Bella. She should ask Cullen go with her. She deserve it.