Reviews for Back Drifting
lil'storm chapter 6 . 8/29
Hello! I thought I'd drop by to review. I had to actually! You have the most interesting idea! I can't help being completely hooked and was constantly on my toes guessing Vader's next move.
Child Obi-Wan is so adorable, yet sometimes the Jedi Master in him pipes up when it matters - and to provide us his pattented dry humor, of course. In any case, I thought Vader's actions are heartwarming, though I cannot begin to put a finger on his intention at all. Just what the Force was he trying to achieve? Surely there must be some deeper motive? Or perhaps I'm overthinking.
Anyway, I know I am severely late to your story (and to the fandom, for that matter) but know that I'd be right here camping for more if you ever decide to continue. Brilliant work. Good luck! :)
Please continue this it's literally my favorite fanfiction ever. Please please please.
Ace chapter 6 . 8/16
I Love this story I just wish there was more
Hannibaland chapter 6 . 6/8
While reading this I was really enamored by it. Obi-Wan and Anakin/Darth Vader were simply so well written and the pseudo role-reversal is fascinating. I'd image it to give Anakin especially some perspective on his relationship with Obi-Wan. It broke my heart when he implies that Obi-Wan let Anakin win, which was why he died in the first place. The love in that action, however knee-jerk it likely was, just makes my chest ache.

Then I read your profile and I just hope you will feel better or have felt better since you wrote it. I noticed it's been awhile since you updated that and I hope that it only means that you've moved on to better things and are living it up somewhere good.

Since I've read this fic it's been close to my heart and I reread it often when I'm in the mood for something bitter sweet to read or I'm having a star wars kick. You're an amazing author.
Memory25 chapter 6 . 5/19
...Well hell...I don't know what to say, because this is a classic example of a loony who kidnapped a kid in order to pretend he was his in order to play house because of some lunatic idea in his head. I can foresee lots of 'domestic' abuse, near-death situations, and plenty of weird mind-fuckery. Which is interesting, because if Obi had been just regular kid-Obi, I'd be going off the rails, and here I'm just kind of hoping Obi'll have the ability to weather what's going to be a reallly bad next decade or so.
questionmark chapter 6 . 4/30
Ahhhh... This is amazing! I wish you would continue it. It's one of the better SW fanfics I've ever read.
Ms.Nicole-J chapter 6 . 4/1
I love this story! You are so talented please update! It's like in reading an actual Star Wars book : D
Please continue it it's so amazing. Best fic ever. Would pay real money to read this as a book.
3 chapter 6 . 3/5
Just read this for a second time, it's amazing! Gah wish it was longer though, would like to see people like bail and the emperor's reaction to this. And although I have a suspicion that something happened to luke and leia, if they are still alive they could totally be obi-wan's siblings or something idk, but just like this idea and everything. Also if any Jedi were alive I would like to see their reaction too. The awkwardness. And I just love the way you portrayed obi-wan and anakin. Especially obi-wan, right on spot! Would do everything to keep this story going.
Someone chapter 6 . 3/2
Oh my goodness this was awesome. I was like unable to put my phone away all the time shoe reading it. Quite possibly the best fanfiction I have ever read. The quality. The humor. The plot. I fell completely in love with your version of anakin and obi-wan and it was just amazing. You did a great job here. Wish it was much much longer though.
muSiC xx AdiCt chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Please write more! I'd love to read the finished product! This is one of my all time favorite Star Wars fics! Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
This is great! Am sorry you never finished it. Thanks for sharing
Princess Ler chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Wow Obi-Wan is so cuuuuuuute! Cuter than usual, I mean...
Rasdra chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Cute, yet very sad all round. I wonder where this story planned on heading. If you ever get back to it, I would be interested in reading it
muSiC xx AdiCt chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
please write more! this is my favorite star wars story! i'd love to know how it ends!