Reviews for Back Drifting
shyd1 chapter 6 . 4/8
Ahhhh so cute! This is a most original and intriguing idea! I can't wait to see where you take it!
BlueStarr23 chapter 6 . 4/6
OH! this story is going soo well! Please don't stop!
abelothe chapter 6 . 2/17
Incredible writing! Everything - plot, characterization, description, writing - is spot-on! This is definitely a concept I can get behind. Anakin is a person who strives to keep his personal relationships tightly under his control and I can easily see him taking advantage of the situation in such a way that this fic portrays. He needs to realize that he can't force people to love him.
blackie chapter 6 . 2/2
hey! i read this fic in one sitting and really enjoyed it. the story is incredibly gripping and your portrayal of young obi-wan is top notch. i also liked your characterization of vader/anakin. if you ever decide to continue this story, i'd be really interested in seeing where it goes. thank you for this memorable reading experience!
oreobark chapter 6 . 1/27
I never knew I needed this until I read it! Awesome job! Howeve unlikely this is, would totally love for this to be updated!
Wow, you really have a gift of writing! I don't know if you'll ever see this review, since this fic is so old and obviously abandoned, but if you do, I hope you'll consider writing more of it. I'm so emotionally invested... It's a rare thing to find such convincing characterization, and yours is amazing.

Hope you come back to this, I'll be checking.

storylinecontinuum chapter 6 . 1/9
I have no words to describe how much I want this story to continue - it's probably futile by now but hope is a curious thing so I'll post this review anyway. 200 people will be very happy if you update this, me included :3 pretty please?
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 6 . 1/8
I really like this idea. Hope you continue.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
I love this fanfiction. It's utterly amazing, beautifully written and way better than half of the literature I've read.
Sorry, I just love your work so much.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
Ever since I stumbled across this story four years ago, I've found myself revisiting it quite often. It was and is still a highly engaging and entertaining read. You have a masterful way with words. You capture the raw emotions and the complexity of Obi-Wan and Anakin's relationship. I love the twist of the role reversal. I understand that depression has halted this story, and I'm not writing this to annoy you into updating. I simply hope you know that it is a much loved story, and that I (at least) still have hope of seeing it continued. Most of all, I hope you are happy and healthy.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
I'm sad that this just leaves off. Would very much like to see the end of it.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
An incredibly interesting and unique idea. If you are not going to finish it, maybe someone else should, it is a shame to leave it like this
Prince-Frost chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Awww, I'm sad this hasn't been updated in so long. The idea is very unique, a child Obi-Wan in the supervision of dark Anakin, and the writing is great. I loved reading this :)
poplitealqueen chapter 6 . 10/25/2015
*wibbles sadly* it's probably silly to hope, but man it would be nice if this got an updade...sigh. ah well, it was a entertaining read while it lasted!
poplitealqueen chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
I really like the screwed up relationship they have in this.