Reviews for I'll Kill You Tomorrow, My Queen
HollywoodTwore chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Wow wow wow wow wow, I love this! So happy with the ending, I started dreading it half way through! Thank you for posting, I'm adding this to my favourites.
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
holy shit that was so disturbingly good. there must be something wrong with me for liking it so much. awesome work.
Robward17 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Where have you been all my fanfic life? I LOVE this & would be thrilled if you kept going! Linda xo
Marilee Susan Wa chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I thought of something else I wanted to add to my Review! Had to log out and leave an anon review to do it, but heh, it just had to be said... Anyway, one of my favorite aspects of this story was from the beginning how Edward was fanaticizing about telling his story on talk shows... all the things he would say about his parents' divorce, and his dad not loving him... you know, all the things people would expect a serial killer to say as a way to explain how they became that way. But Edward denies that there was anything that made him the way he is... and I almost ALMOST believed him. But really I was thinking, I bet that's what really did happen to him. And then you confirmed it so beautifully, without just coming right out and saying it. It was a brilliant bit of writing and one of the reasons I am so impressed by this... this masterpiece.

"It feels so good and it's just making me let go more because, well -
My parents never did hug me."

Ach! That was dry perfection. And while I'm on the subject of favorite lines...

"I've never felt this way before. All I know is that for now, Bella is with me - whether tonight will be the end of that remains to be seen - and while I'm hesitant to say she's mine - let's just face the facts here. She is."
Marilee Susan Way chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Oh my. Welp, I feel kinda like a terrible person for liking this so much. I'm not entirely sure what that makes you for writing it... but hey, your story was pretty freaking awesome. I knew I was in love when you had Bella kill the butterfly and yell Die, DIE, DIE! That pretty much did it for me, as if I wasn't sold on this already. And then I kept hoping that Bella was like a secret Angel of Death type serial killer who murdered dying or terminal patients at the hospital where she worked. I really thought when Edward was there to see her that that was what he was going to witness.

Anyway, the title was perfect, Edward's inner monologue was perfect, the way he kept picking up different weapons and imagining how he was going to kill Bella? Super perfect. So, thanks SO much for writing this! I absolutely loved it.
mEEEm chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is a really interesting idea.
I would love to see what happens next :)
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I would read it!
Cindy Marie chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I can't believe I actually liked this fanfic. Lmao. It was realllly good.
Lorelai Voluptas chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
omg. I'm creeped out but I LOVE it.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Wow! Twisted asnthisnwas, I really, really liked it! Alot. Kudos.
CrisLovesU chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
PLEASE! I'd read! I'd read! - as long as it has a HEA for E/B I'd read anything - but this, this is just awesome! (Do I sound sick saying that? LOL) But yes, it'd be awesome story. Like some Bonnie and Clyde hot shit.
pnkats chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Wow that was just twisted but so well written. Great job!
akjamma chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
HOLY SHIT! This was a great story and I didnt expect it to end this way!
Panna Zuzanna chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
O.M.G! I'm at loss of words. This story is kind off...amazing, in it's own way. I don't like horror (in any kind), I mostly avoid angst AND I'm sucker for HEA. So the thought of Bella as a serial killer is strange, but I'm definitely not the one to judge. And I give You the thumbs up for unconventional idea and plot :)
AMakesmesmile chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That story was just, wow. Kind of creepy and dark, but somehow very enjoyable. Hopefully you will continue the story. Not a big fan of horrow but great job