Reviews for I'll Kill You Tomorrow, My Queen
Samboroo chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
That was amazing, truly and completely fantastic. :D
fan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
that was awesome i loved the end i like bella and edward more evil so please make more storys
AngiJ chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Wow - this is so sickeningly good - I cannot believe you're the same sweetie who wrote A World W/O Sound. This is awesome. He's really sick, but I like this characterization of Edward, and of Bella actually. I have to go think now.
4k101 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
...odd but good :)
Qaralia chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I think this is an interesting one shot. I would like to read the story if you decide to lengthen it.
VampireNightRider chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
omg omg omg!

so so so so good!
Sofia chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
WOW! I loved it!
I recently found out that I love Dark Edward's stories. And that's such a great one! It's dark, but kinda romantic too - in a weird way.
Well, I would love if you continued this. I had a great time reading.
Kisses, from Brazil (beijos!)
writz chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This is so deliciously wicked. I liked it. It makes me feel a little psycho at how much I liked it.**wicked smirk**
Thanks for writing!
bringified chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
wow. that was good. ))
ARA-27 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Wow this story is one of the most original things that I have ever read. I am still not really sure how to feel after reading it, but I did add it to my favorites so I guess that is a good thing! You have a very creative mind a little scary but creative!
Ilovecherrypie chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
It reminds me somehow of Dexter, loved it I know it's horror and many people hate it but I wouldn't mind if you turned this in a full story as long as it started from here
Rebecca chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This story made me so incredibly happy, you have no idea.
deleted44444444444444 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
This is absolutley amazing, well done! i love th ending ;) x
Tigger chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Its a bit disturbed
Emily Kristin chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
You should extend it. This story is amazing, please continue it.
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »