Reviews for I'll Kill You Tomorrow, My Queen
hamistasty chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I would definitely read this!

it's really different from anything you've written before... can't wait to read the crazy things murderward and miss killerbella get into!

amanda4242 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
wow, that was really sick and twisted but also very fascinating to read and I loved the ending.

I don't know if I would want to read more or not, maybe a few more chapters would be interesting. I think you did a really good job, even if it was gruesome like you said it would be.

Bella's character was very unexpected, the way she jumped Edward after he brought her home and how she fought back at James and her reaction to killing him, very different than how you would expect Bella to behave.
shianne123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
well, holy shit! never saw that coming
siabrach chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
omgosh that was really creepy and yet really interesting... but im still a little bit freaked out! wow the ending just blew me away!
jel chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
that was actually really interesting and creative. i liked it in a weird way. sort of reminded me of another story ive been reading where edward is a serial killer and he kidnaps bella, dang it i cant think of the title right now.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Oh my god, I loved this!

Reading Tanya's murder I was like, "well, this is kind of terrifying..." and didn't know how I was going to feel. Like there were a few things that made me flinch.

But holy crap, I loved this. Especially the ending. Bella being flattered she'd be in the body cave and then being the one to kill James.

Good stuff.

Just like I am fascinated with Emperors of Washington? I guess I have a thing for insane serial killer Edward.

Great story!
skyisthelimit chapter 1 . 11/4/2009

I'm torn because it was really good, but i'm not condoning sadistic murders or anything...

whatever, it was great writing. so the world can stfu
drkvctry chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
fuck yes i would read a full story of this! It is dexter meets american psycho!

I fucking loved it!
infidi chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
holy fuck.

uh atleast it has a happy ending?

k.vampirecouture.k chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That was so sadistic... But I loved it in an odd way but a good way... Hmm that was cool...

I'm too lazy to log in but this is my penname actualy
Archerywoman chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
if u made it in to a seris i would so read it it was really good.
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow. An interesting dose of sadistic feelings and actions there. I loved Bella's rant about the butterflies and have to say I COMPLETELY agree with her. The plot was unique, seeing that Edward was the killer first, then sweet innocent Bella acts more like him without becoming freaked out . Keep up the amazing writing!
BoulderGirl1059 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
wow that was intense. You should definitely keep writing though. I'm curious if Bella somehow becomes a murderer too. Anyways great job!
bugsmama07 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
that was so sick and twisted but so damn great! wow. i seriously thought edward was going to off her at the end. then james shows up and bella does the killing! fabulous! i would really like to see this turn into a story!
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow. This is such a dark Edward. I absolutely loved it. I loved Bella's reaction to finding out he's a serial killer. I wonder if she is hiding a dark side too. I also liked how Edward treated Bella. It's a darker love they share. I am intrigued. I hope to see it continued.
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »