Reviews for I'll Kill You Tomorrow, My Queen
akjamma chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
HOLY SHIT! This was a great story and I didnt expect it to end this way!
Panna Zuzanna chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
O.M.G! I'm at loss of words. This story is kind off...amazing, in it's own way. I don't like horror (in any kind), I mostly avoid angst AND I'm sucker for HEA. So the thought of Bella as a serial killer is strange, but I'm definitely not the one to judge. And I give You the thumbs up for unconventional idea and plot :)
AMakesmesmile chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That story was just, wow. Kind of creepy and dark, but somehow very enjoyable. Hopefully you will continue the story. Not a big fan of horrow but great job
lunapeacock chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
OMG I would totally read more of this...
I like it

*throws laptop*

Another!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Yikes. But cool. Very cool )
jdc0630 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Mr. & Ms. Edward/Bella...aka...Mr. & Ms. Dexter Morgan!

FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC !

Jamie Crabtree
MissJanuary chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was rec'ed to me by BellaFlan and I think I owe her a fruit basket or something. Great read. Loved every sick moment of it.
ehqueue chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I had a hard time trying to find this but I had to let you know how much I loved this story, your execution, your idea and how you applied it to the Twilight characters. American Psycho is my absolute favourite book and I love how you took some inspiration from it but didn't let it overwhelm your story. Thanks so much - this is one of my favourite Edward fics!
SadieSade chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Somehow I feel that if you have waited this long, you probably won't, but I kinda want this story to continue. It was dark, and dangerous, and so complex. I kinda love it. Almost Dexter-ish at first, but keeping her was not. Amazing! Love it. Thanks for sharing.
IwasBoredOneDay chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Dark, twisted, and amazingly great!
Pragmatic chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
You should definitely continue this! I find this kind of stuff so intriguing and would love more. Hope you decide to continue this and will be looking out for another chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Great please continue
FreakyVampChick chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I would love you if you turn it in to a story or do it from Bella pov or mabey her and Edward first kill ... . I love the ending and i thought it was brilliantly written .
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh my goodness! I never expected that ending.

Your humor was excellent. I was laughing and shaking my head through the whole thing.

Wow!