Reviews for I'll Kill You Tomorrow, My Queen
ehqueue chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I had a hard time trying to find this but I had to let you know how much I loved this story, your execution, your idea and how you applied it to the Twilight characters. American Psycho is my absolute favourite book and I love how you took some inspiration from it but didn't let it overwhelm your story. Thanks so much - this is one of my favourite Edward fics!
SadieSade chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Somehow I feel that if you have waited this long, you probably won't, but I kinda want this story to continue. It was dark, and dangerous, and so complex. I kinda love it. Almost Dexter-ish at first, but keeping her was not. Amazing! Love it. Thanks for sharing.
IwasBoredOneDay chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Dark, twisted, and amazingly great!
Pragmatic chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
You should definitely continue this! I find this kind of stuff so intriguing and would love more. Hope you decide to continue this and will be looking out for another chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Great please continue
FreakyVampChick chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I would love you if you turn it in to a story or do it from Bella pov or mabey her and Edward first kill ... . I love the ending and i thought it was brilliantly written .
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh my goodness! I never expected that ending.

Your humor was excellent. I was laughing and shaking my head through the whole thing.

Wow!

CanYouBelieveIt
I'm Not Kira chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Do more?
Sayuchan chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow, what an impressive idea! I love it, especially the ending. It was such a surprise for me to see, how Bella reacted ... but in a good way. I would love to read more chapters about their future!

Greets from Germany,
Sayu
crows nest pass chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Brilliant. Really... I can't think of the last time I read a one-shot so complete in itself, with the prose, sharp and the characterizations so rich. I had no idea what was going to happen, suprised when it did... and darkly enjoyed the dance.. yes, it was quite the stir. Immaculate and jagged: both.
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Wow this was a great one shot! Sure it was gory and what not but it turned out to be HEA right? Lol

I enjoyed reading ] thanks for writing it!
SharkylovesJake chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Its one of my favs till now... keep up

love

sharky

xoxo
Molly Dooker chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is twisted and dark and proportionately friggin mental!

I love it.
silverwolfkitten chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Wow, never read anything like that before. It was brilliant! Horrific but brilliant.
strangevisions chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
oohh, me likey, he kinda reminds me of Dexter.
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »