Reviews for I'll Kill You Tomorrow, My Queen
mialuver4 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I liked this. You should totes write more!
Topaz18 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Hahaha! What? So many emotions! I love the plot it is so ... Interesting... I knew when he saw Bella he wouldn't kill her but I did not predict the ending! It was utterly fabulous!
hannahmom16 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow! Just found this piece and how freakishly devine.
chipsm chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
sorry to say that this review is 2 years too late, but, damn, this B/E are compelling. couldn't even imagine what their future would be, but you're a great storyteller. so, thank you.
TorpleKnope chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I absolutely love this- I'd read it at least 6 times. I find your Edward to be unique and enigmatic. He's so different from other Edwards, yet so ... Edward (I wish I had italics). And I especially love how, instead of recoiling at the end when Bella finds out his true nature, she is drawn to it, just like in Twilight. It seems so much more powerful and real, because although Edward is not a vampire, you really hit the core of who Edward and Bella are, in essence, and I truly appreciate that in your story. I'd really like to see more of these characters, I'm left craving more. I'd like to see Bella coming into her own and honing her sadistic side, as she and Edward enable each other in their desires, both in their relationship and in killing. You are an extremely talented writer and this story could flourish into something even more wonderful and magnificent than it already is (if that's possible) if you so chose. I sincerely hope you decide to continue this, or even just have an outtake or two, or even the story, but in Bella's POV (ooh that would be riveting, but I imagine it wouldn't be as long, haha). Thank you so much for writing this brilliant piece of work!

Sincerest Regards,

Stacey
Draenator chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Whoa, creepy.
JaidenAye chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Yes. Fabulous.
korinneraylie chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is so awesome!

It brings out the airhead teenage response in me. Hah

I do hope you continue with this. (:
TheMissSmith chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I'd love it if you made this a full fledged story. It so so awesome!
Myrae chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wow - this was an intense story that had me on the edge of my seat the entire time! I actually said "YAY!" out loud when he decided not to kill her!

I think this would be an excellent story to continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love this! It would make a great full length story, can't wait to see if you decide to do so. It reminds me of the while joker/harley quinn relationship. Lots of potential, plot wise.
la-geologia chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Holy shit. I'm in love. THIS WAS SO FUCKING GOOD! Like crazy good. WOW. I absolutely loved every single second of this fic. You did a fantastic job. Definitely one of my new favorites!

Thanks for sharing this with us. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I cant not read this! I love it! Maybe do a chapter where Bella goes with on a killing spree with Edward since she shows some type of excitment towards it would be good, but your the writer so your call.
Vampyira chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Lol, that was so twisted. Love it...
Indefinable1 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
one of my most faves ever - still holding out hope that one day you'll add more to this story -
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »