Reviews for Visitors
Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
A very good start.

I really didn't think much of that updated V deal but I really like this deal of focusing on Kim Possible and those associated with her during it.

Look forward to more.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Finally found time to read this one,

Looks promising, although I don't know the show. Seeing the detailed descriptions of small happenings I assume you're taking parts of the show and integrating them in the story.

I'm curious to see how this plays out, I hope to read more on this soon.

keep up the very good writing that you do,

reader101w
Leader of the Vs chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Aweasome ch! Up date soon!
Ranchero D chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
OH, Cap...

I so definitely know where you're going with this one!

I remember clearly this mini-series from the year 1985. I was totally engrossed with the story, even as protracted as it was. A lot to take in and digest even then this story was.

I'm totally waiting to see where this goes!

Just a note to ya... Since I watched this epic back then, I didn't bother to watch the new version, LOL!

All the best to ya, and MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY 2010!

Dave
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Great ch! Up Date soon!
wrybread chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
P.S.

I personally look forward to the confrontation between Kim and this poseur Anna-whom I assume is the leader. The baddies always underestimate our gal.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
My brother—I know the feeling. Starting another fic makes as much sense as a compulsive shopper going to the mall. But it's like the winning athletes keep saying. “I didn't think about winning. I just went out and had fun.”

If I know Ron, there are two thoughts on his mind. “Do they have nacos?” and “500 light years of bad road!”

The Cap touch is golden. Write on.
Bard of Aevil chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I had heard that they remade the cult series V; but being in Britain I have not seen it yet (probably won't get to see it for quite some time). I loved the original series, I just hope they didn't do a Battlestar Galactica with this remake, i.e. made a complete mess of it.

I do like the idea for this story. It will be interesting to see how your TP handle this new alien (invasion). I am looking forward to your future updates with this one!
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
bervo kimposslibe-haes-vallins-now-ron&kp-being-suckerd-bey haa
King Of Anime chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I loved the 80s miniseries too. I watched the pilot of the new show and so far I like it. New special effects, some pretty good actors(I love Morena Baccarin, who plays Anna). I like the way you opened this story for Ron and Kim.

They've had run-ins with other aliens, what will happen? I don't want to give up any spoilers, so I'll just end it here.

Great job, can't wait for the next. Salute. KingOAnime
whitem chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Oh I'm thinking I'll like it...

I remember the original "V"... sort of. It's been a LONG time since I've seen it.

Looking forward to the next chap...
Tito-Mosquito chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Somehow I knew it was going to be a crossover with the show "V"! Maybe the title gave it off. I never saw the original version, but I like this show already! Looks like I have a new live-action series to watch. First "Smallville" and "Supernatural", and now "V"! I use to watch "The 4400". I can't believe they canceled it. Damn the writers' strike! I'm glad to see Joel James Gretsch again!

Nice to know the pilot survived after all. In the show, he looks dead!

Kim seems to be the most uneasy about the Visitors. I guess ever since encoutnering Warmonga, she's become a little distrustful with extraterrestrials. As what we've seen in "V" so far, she has a good reason to be so. You didn't mention Warhok, either they're still in school or their graduation was never interrupted by the Lorwardians.

I wonder what affect will this have on Kim and Ron's enemies. I have a feeling we'll know who's a sleeper agent!

Good luck with the next chapter! I can't wait what happens next!
Classic Cowboy chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
excellent start to another excellent tale, Cap! Definately look forward to seeing how the duo take the visitors...
JCS1966 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This should be very interesting I remember the original series , so I know your story will have a better chance at success than it had when it was cancelled.

We all knew Kim and Ron would be wary after their previous run-in with aliens, but I'm surpised most of the general public would be so ready to welcome these "visitors." I have a feeling the kids may be on the wrong side of the issue until our would-be benefactors show their true intentions.

Interesting start to this, Captain. Ready for the next installment!
LoveMeKp chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This was great! xD I watched the new version of the show on Tuesday as well. Can't wait to see how this turns out ;)