Reviews for Visiting the Past
special agent Ali chapter 1 . 4/7
McAbby is my favorite pairing ever so this story makes me smile. I love how Timmy stops when he hears her crying, he's such a good guy. I swear I'd stop watching if Timmy died. I love Sean Murray so much.

Funny thing is the reason I got into NCIS was cuz I was bored the day Twisted Sister premiered. So I sat with my mom to watch and fell in love. Other funny part is I'm now huge into Pretty Little Liars and Troian is one of the liars.
New88 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
NCIS is one of thses shows that has many spanking fics for some reasom loool.
anyway great job .you kept both into character .
Its so like Tim not force the spanking and let her agree to it on her own.
I guess consensual non-sexual spanking is kind your thing looool . I rarely see fics about it .

Anyway will written fic .
Cumor chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Absolutely wonderful story. It fits the characters perfectly and is so well written. Along with others, I wish this is how that scene had been played out. Nice job.
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Awwww! Very cute! I love Abby/Time pairings. :) Thanks for the wonderful story! -AJSK
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Just thought I'd comment I drove myself crazy looking for this story a while back over the summer. Read it on yahoo groups and thought I had read it here. Found it today by complete accident and still great.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
wow it was a good one thanks
brickbyboringbrick24 chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
I LOVED THIS ONESHOT. AWESOME JOB ON THIS.
Roxie-Lee chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
What a wonderful story. I have agree with everyone else that this is the way that this story should have gone. I can not wait to read more of your stories. Keep up the great work.
NeverImpressed chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Amazing! I could totally see Tim reacting this way- how you portrayed the characters was spot on! I'm looking forward to more stories. Post again soon.

~N.I.
chelsea1234 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That is definitely how that episode should have ended. I loved it. Thankyou.:)
SouthernBlossom chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That was really cute! I absolutely loved it.
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Finally! Someone finally wrote what the correct ending of that episode should have been. As I told another author of another story, I think if Tim had put Abby over his knee at this time, they would have ended up together a long time ago. Thank you very much.

hugs, Che'