Reviews for and he said,
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
Nice
itrainscoffee chapter 1 . 3/27/2018
One is a dreamer, the other is a doer. I love how you manage to make these complementary qualities stark yet subtle in writing that is powerful in its restraint. Amazing work!
hiMe-iChi-uLqUi-gRim chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
Beautiful. Ichihime in character, loving them more because of your writings
chestnutpoby chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
wow! amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I need a cold shower omg this was intense.
Aurona X chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Lord all mighty this is beautiful.
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
This is...unreal almost. But so touching. I mean it's rough. He's alwuas so rough with her. And she gives gives gives. Because he always had her. But it's new to her, having him. Him loving her. And that's important.
There are so many stories of her pining after him. I think he needs to pine after her.
What do you say Alice-chan? Up for that challenge?
snowyseas chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
I must say that I shipped IchiHime for quite a bit but I only recently got around to reading fanfic. There was a list of recommended stories and this is the second one I've read, and let me tell you that out of all fictional couples' nsfw fanfic I've read, I've only ever felt this way about two. There's so much emotion and it's so raw - none of that bullshit representation of what sex or love is like - and I LOVE it. I entered the IchiHime fandom by being only slightly on board, and I've been wanting to write them as well - and if I can write half as well as you write them, I will be happy. Such great use of portrayals, this is, and you are, awesome! x
Tifah98 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Honestly thought it could use more
IchiHime-Fan10 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Hot, hot, hot!
Bella chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Sooooo cute! This is truly amazing love it!
Tsutsu-sama chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Wow, i'm kind of speachless now, this was just perfection.
Loved it, fucking loved it!
Lynns chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Nicely Done! Love it!
Muvauni chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. I think i got a little too excited reading this. THS IS GREATTTTT i love IchiHime, especially when there is Lemon :) I wish this contiuned but it makes sense just to let end short, fascinating, i love it! Make More !
Seriah.no.saint chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Wow another great piece. I can totally see thids one happening, Orihime being too engrosed in her daydreams that fails to see the reality. I don't know how some authors, you included come up with this stories, scenes and plots but i'm so stinking thankful 'cause it inspires me to daydream too D.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »