Reviews for Working It Out
New88 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I liked how the story progressed...I enjoyed reading it even though I dont like relationships drama loool
I can see you put lots of thought into .I specially liked that Logan said that the spanking didn't really hurt ,but what she said did and got through to him .

Great story .Thank you
mybookloveaffair chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
haha this was cute. I'm glad they were able to last together too. He trusts her. In the beginning, I thought she was going to be spanked haha but I think it's better that Logan was ;)
Theory.of.a.good.fanfiction chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Honestly, this story made me really dislike Veronica. This is one of my very favorite TV shows and I've always loved Logan and felt so sorry for him about his father. And her asking him to put up with abuse from another person that was supposed to care about and protect him made me quite upset. But, as the story progressed, things worked out for the better. Logan was in need of a reminder of what a jerk he was being, and mainly to people who had done nothing to him (directly). Veronica is lucky that she knows him well enough to correctly estimate his response to her request, because if she had asked that of someone the exact same as Logan, but with a personality like mine, she'd be regretting her very strange and intrusive request. However, I loved this story because of the emotional interactions between Veronica and Logan, you are a wonderful writer and continue with your writing. Looking forward to reading your Veronica Mars stories in the future!
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
WOW. I seriously don't know what to say. I didn't expect it would be so emotional. I thought it would be abusive or even kinky, but NO. It was very good and very open minded. It kinda reminded me with 'Secretary' but less sexual, but it did give them more things to analyze with. I thought it would make them more open about their feelings. I was kinda emotional when she said all those things about how she loves him, and he realized his wrong doings. Fascinating. Keep up the good work!
gufsmile chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Very creative!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
it was a good one thanks hope you write more thansk