Reviews for The Mummy's Gold
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/8
Love it! :)
New88 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Great Job
You kind made me wait too long for the spanking loool...But I liked how it happened and how she ran away at first lol ...And then proposing to her after the spanking ,amazing ...
Just not sure about her brother . What kind of brother this is ! I can't believe he was okay with her being spanked...

Again great job ...Thank you
Jojo657 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Cute story
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Good story
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I throughly enjoyed this story. I loved these three characters in the movie and you wrote them spot on! Your writing is wonderful and it was just like reading another story from the movie. I always thought that Rick should take her over his knee for her wild behavior...and in your story...he does! You should make this into a series...what fun! Excellent writing!
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I am so glad someone finally gave Evie a little something she deserved for her pig headedness. She is smart but sometimes she puts herself in so much unnecessary danger.
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
One of my favorite stories ever! I love the mummy and this story is brilliant! Great job!
baerritosandtears chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
i like this story!
LibraGirl12 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it. I do admit i felt bad for Evelyn when she was getting spanked ouch! You should write another chapter, your really a great writer!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
thanks it was a good one thanks
newworldwriter1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
(it was a really good story. nice plot, good dialoge and descriptions.) dude, i dont wanna be a downer, but... why rated M? it's not sex or sexy, heck, its not even kinky. If anything it's akward and socially backwards. could you clarify?