Reviews for An Unnamed Accident
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
*cries* im crying now. Arrgghhh! Nate's so selfish! Not hurting anyone! Helllooooo do you even SEE Eliot standing there? On the other hand i love Donnie, love that he knows Eliot so well and cares about him. Stupid Nate, needs to get his act together. Loved seeing Dr. Eliot again, hope we see more of hat next season.

Pj
Keyanna chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Yay, a story featuring Donnie! I was very intrigued by that guy when I saw the episode. Plus it makes me happy that Eliot actually does have friends (in addition to the team). I wonder how they first met and became friends in the first place. Donnie's hypothetical background also interests me, as he's apparently Scottish, of Indian descent, and currently living in the United States. And friends with Eliot.

I think you've been doing a good job in this series of depicting how powerful the effects of alcoholism are (both for alcoholics and their loved ones) and how difficult it is to care for someone who refuses to admit they have a problem. Nate's level of denial seems well in line with how it was portrayed in the show.

I admit that I don't know where this series of stories is going next, although it's definitely heading towards some major confrontation. Eliot can't keep going like this much longer, and neither can Nathan.
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
ooh this is one of the best nate/eliot series i've ever read.. keep up the great work!