Reviews for Pretend
AznFlyingKitty chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
I'd love to see Cloud with both Zack *and* Sephiroth. It'd be fun to see those two squabble over him and even more fun to see Cloud have trouble trying to pick one over the other. Like, right when he thinks he can't be any more sure, the other guy goes and does something to make him reconsider. Of course, Zack and Sephy should eventually learn to share, but I still think that it'd make for quite a few interesting chapters to read.

I've gotta say, though, I loved this story! It's really unique and refreshing. I'll be waiting for the next chapter, so update soon!
xxLivingPuppetxx234 chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
Threesome! GenesisFoursome! or Moresomes muahaha
Blckrsdyng chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
Oh, for the love of all that is Holy...Please let Cloud be with Zack. Sephiroth would take advantage of Cloud and...Zack and Cloud together is quite a hot image for someone like me.

So...yeah.

And, really, Kudos for making this idea. Bringing FFVII into the real world and making it believable. -is kinda jealous- But, I am definately going to follow this story even MORE now.
HappyDragon411 chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
Ah, well, I can't speak for everyone-as I just found this-but sometimes readers don't know what to say. Sometimes what they have to say is what everyone is saying, 'We like it, we like it!' and they don't feel the need to say anything. Me? I'm usually waaaaaay too busy to say something . . . or suffering from sleep deprivation and thus unable to leave a decent enough review.

Basically, don't be sad that people are throwing this on alerts or favorite-ing it, it means they want to find it again later. Some people might be shy. I know there are some writers I can't bare to review because their prose is so tight I'd look like an inbred swamp-jumper-chocobo randomly banging on the Keyboard if I tried to convey my deep emotional satisfaction at having read their work.

Or something like that. I digress.

People will comment if they feel the need to. Polls can't hurt, like which characters to drop in next. As for doing pairing polls . . . just make sure to throw in an 'other' option, or you will have many unhappy readers. Case in point, I want a ZackxCloudxSephiroth 'sammich'. Mmmm threesomes . . . .

Still, this is a cute story. I can see how you progressed as a writer from chapter one all the way up to this point (8). Go ahead and rewrite the first few chapters, then post up the rewrites. You're story will be stronger for it. Put up notes to the readers if you want, to keep everyone on the same page. And if you can find one, get a beta/proofreader to make your life easier. _

Please keep up the good work with this story. I'll be back to read more, even if I don't say much . . or anything. *shifty eyes*
Vermillion Serpent chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
ZACK! Cloud should be paired with Zack! :D I hope your scratch is ok. Weird chapter but well written.
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
Gaah what a cliffy! Great chapter. I really like how you write your Cloudy boy. I loved Tifa getting them in on the party- Even if she wimped out when face to face with Sephiroth... Although you can hardly blame her- he is a intimidating dude!

I'm voting for Cloud being with Zack and Sephiroth, because a Cloud sandwich is just awesome. And I really couldn't choose between the two.

Looking forward to the next chapter, Sephiroth's reaction is undoubtable going to be good. Thanks for the update. _
BubbleFairy03 chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
Poll! I say Zackary! :) (and was Genesis really based off Gackt? I thought he was just voiced by him. O.o)

Tifa's total 180 made me laugh. XD She's all like RRRAWWWRR, then instantly goes to "oh crap, scary, k, bye". Yuffie getting home to her mom made me laugh to, even though I'm not sure if was supposed to be funny. Just the thought of Yuffie caring about her curfew is funny, I guess! Hahahahaha!

I feel a little teensy bit bad for Sephy, cause Zack told him he didn't like Cloud so he probably feels betrayed and crap, but he'd be such a bad boyfriend! You don't woo a guy by stabbing him (repeatedly, at that), no matter what the situation! Bad Seph, bad!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
I love the chapter! I just love your Genesis! I would like to have both Sephiroth and Zack with Cloud. That would be awesome. -
Optimistic-Pessimistz chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
XDDDD I love this kinda cliffies! Sooooo, will it be Zackary or Sephiroth?

To be honest, I don't mind a Cloud sandwich. P
Blckrsdyng chapter 7 . 5/6/2010
Holy Gaia, Sweet Shiva...And anything else you wanna put.
That fight with Sephiroth and Cloud was epic! Who knew a little American boy could do all that! -is proud-

And that little Zack and Cloud scene, will that go farther?
I shall now stalk this story to find out. (:
Vermillion Serpent chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Wow, this was really good. :D I loved the idea of re-enacting the fight scene between Cloud and Sephiroth! Really well written well done!
One typo that was actually very funny, but you might want to change: Cloud shivered as Sephiroth's car-like irises
Should be: Cloud shivered as Sephiroth's cat-like irises

Other than that, I hope you can update soon!
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
You're welcome to the comments! I'm just enjoying the story... _

Great chapter, loved Cloud and Sephiroth's fight- and the other's confusion as to how they managed it. Poor injured Cloudy... Liking the idea of friends on the rampage- And looking forward to the next chapter as usual. XD
DarkBombayAngel chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
Awesome chapter. -
MARVEL HeartThrobs x TonyStark chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
please add another chapter and I wish everything in the story of FF7 would be exactly alike,I mean it isn't just for the movie anymore and its bout Aeris dying and Cloud being experimented and everything in the story would be true.
DarkBombayAngel chapter 6 . 4/21/2010