Reviews for Change
animeotakupooh chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
yay! kacy forever! i like it when nick says welcome to my world. you can almost imagine him saying that!
secretfunnelcake chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
This is so SO well written. Kevin's reaction to Van Dyke asking Macy out was priceless and Kevin's speech about what Macy deserves in a guy? Amazing. Overall, this was an awesome oneshot, and I apologize for not elaborating more. Macaroni and cheese is callin my name.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Cute, I haven't seen the episode yet, but I liked it.
Angel of the Night Watchers chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Great oneshot
Standard-Ang3l chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I squed. This was awesome in the cutest way. Kevin is so cute..."Anything for you Macy." Srsly. I'm glad my roommate's not in the room otherwise she'd be all "GET BACK TO READING FOR HISTORY! ARE FANFICS GOING TO BE ON THE QUIZ?"

lol. I loved this.

I kinda think that Macy/Van Dyke could be cute together, but Kevin/Macy will triumph over all...even Joe/Stella. *evil cackle* I only got a few hours sleep, sorry.
xovickixo chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Oh, this was a FAB tag for the episode!

I love how subtle Kevin is about his questions...while Macy is still there, anyway. Poor thing.

Oh, Joe, so accepting of the fact that Kevin has just stepped into the shoes he himself had been wearing for ages.

You've written VanDyke oh so well! ...and everyone else too! Kevin is so very sweet in this. His spying...his little speech to Macy! I love it all!

"You have a better grade in Bio than I ever will " -yes! I loved this little tidbit. I'm so in completely agreement with this. Kevin is way too interested in animals to not be able to rock out in biology.

The ending was sweetness. Very glad Macy had it all figured out.

I very much enjoyed this. Thanks for the read!
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
aww! thats so cute!
suburbs chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I liked how you took the same scene and totally made it a Kevin/Macy. Poor NIck in this - forced to deal with his insane brothers. But I liked how Macy put it all together so much better than Stella ever did!