Reviews for Watermelon Games
I love the moral!
Phoenix Le Roux chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
traumatizing...absolutly :D i cant eat watermelon anymore...
but also just fu**ing hot *rawr !
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
c-leeqa chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
hahahahahaha... poor ichigo... :)
WeLackSanity chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Ooooh if it was up to me to decide the only thing you would be writing would be KenpachixIchigo 3 It's just so perfect in so many ways o3o As well as this fic, I have to admit this was the exact same thing I was thinking about when I watched the filler, shame that Kenpachi wasn't there :(
vampyaoifan123 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
great story
Writer's-411 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Lol classic tentacle pervert! Poor Ichigo. XD
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
VERY VERY Good story, Well written too .
AkakuHana chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Great fic. No really it is a great fic. I should call you a sick fuck, but then that'd make it seem like im so much better than you( you are no sick fuck, you are a genius -w-),which Im absolutely not.
You my good auther have just made another fic that proves I am a fucking sick pervert of a girl...BUT I DONT CARE! xD lol first a beastially fic an now a tentacle one xD(though not by much,you still use the legit fucking of men, but close enough -w-) Thank you for making a fic that satisfies my sick disgusting mad mind. :)
BlackNinja0227 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Tentacles are awesome.
LittleOne94 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
awesomest KenIchi ever!
Rian chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Ah ha ha! This is so incredibly kinky! But I have a love secret love for tentacle rape and this is my first one I read with it bein Ichigo :)

God I hope you make another one, but with just the tentacles ;)
Nekokratik chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Hot! XDD first time I read kenIchi, and its f-ing HOT!
Orion'slover chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
*whistles* who would has known watermelon could be so hot, lol (haven't seen the watermelon monster episode) Kenny is just such a big perverted Teddy bear lol
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
This is a good story but... didn't Kenpachi just rape Ichigo?