Reviews for Back to the Future
beckini chapter 2 . 5/2
LOVES IT!
Angel0525 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Cutest one I have ever read. I loved the ending! Totally did not expect that- even from Dean. Thanks and well done!
Midnight LeAnn chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Wow... this was an adorable two-shot... and it would be an adorable story too if you went through it. It was very well written and so cute.
OrangeGumDrop chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Love your story! XD
MissSecretlySinful chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
AHH! :D Sooo cute!

I loved loved loved it!
Hanbelle chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
OH My Gosh... love this... Love the ending. I have a fic in mind for a future Dean thing... but very diff from yours... i wasn't sure if i should write it.. but i think your story has made me think twice :)

Great story
Switzerland1996 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
that was a very sweet ending. it was a really good story, actually. I only hope Dean can get something like this some day! great story over all! luuv! (: * favorited*
Chersti chapter 2 . 1/6/2011
I loved the story, and as much as I would like to read more of it I also think it's a good place to end it :)
CandieGurl0624 chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
haha it's cute! If you could add on to this that would be great(;
blueyes4197 chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
I started laughing SO hard at the last line. I could SO picture Dean saying something like that. 8D lol good story, all of your stories are. _
Sams Witch chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
i freaking loved this story! it was different and gave me hope for the winchester boys! ]
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
loved the story please update it
Katydid43 chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Very clever! :-) I loved it, of course. The ending was perfect! I waited to review it, so I could ruminate a bit on it, and I ended up telling the whole story to my husband, who, and I quote, said, "Well now, isn't that just 20 kinds of clever."

It's too bad that we now know that the colt won't work. Of course, you wrote this fan fiction before that episode aired, so you couldn't have known that. Even if you had, it wouldn't make it any less clever. :-)

Kathy
deansbabygirl934 chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
well if thats it i would love to see a sequal..that was wonderful!so sweet and nice and well i loved it!:)
naturalsuper chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
lol, love the last line! I hope you decide to continue!