Reviews for The Little Veela that Could
doubledamn chapter 18 . 5/9
Personally, I would have liked for Harry to call for a mass exodus of Britain's non-pureblood population when he pleading at the page. I doubt most people could leave even if they wanted to, but still.
doubledamn chapter 12 . 5/8
Wait, Severus lost an arm? To the Sword of Gryffindor? The sword imbued with very deadly basilisk venom? Shouldn't he be dead?
peterco chapter 31 . 5/1
Love this story. The whole Ghost Harry thing is amazing.

It's also an impressive illustration of how terrifying JK Rowling's world is, and Portkeys in particular.
lschierer chapter 10 . 4/12
Mrs. Rowling threw a lot of people when she put out there, with a male child from Bill and Fleur. I suppose it comes down to what happens when an unstoppable force hits an unbreakable rock. Or in other words Weasley's have red-headed boys meets veela have only girls.
AvidReader2425 chapter 9 . 3/16
Thanks for another entertaining chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 8 . 3/16
Thanks for another enjoyable chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 7 . 3/16
Thanks for another excellent chapter.
AvidReader2425 chapter 6 . 3/16
Thanks for another excellent chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 5 . 3/16
Another excellent chapter, I remember reading a paranormal romance book between a ghost and a vampire, that one was fun LOL I think it was part of the immortals after dark series
AvidReader2425 chapter 4 . 3/16
Thank you for another excellent and very enjoyable chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 3 . 3/16
Another excellent and very enjoyable chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 2 . 3/15
Another excellent chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 3/15
Damn, just the first chapter and you already made me tear up
roxannemorgan chapter 13 . 3/15
Am really enjoying reading this (even if slightly iffy about the whole god thing). The one thing that strikes me as a non-issue, that you mention here, is the age of Hermione and Harry legally. I don't know how it goes in France, but in the UK there's a lot of regarding "16" as more of a guideline, provided the two people in question are much the same age.

It would be the developmental difference that I could see being the problem - though, given the experiences Harry is having. he's not going to be immature mentally, even if he is physically.

I wanted more of Jehane, too. Pout. :-)
TheWaningMoon chapter 2 . 3/10
Why is Gabrielle American?
2,095 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »