Reviews for The Little Veela that Could
antonio.cue.gervas chapter 32 . 1/11
why can't I favorite twice? damn... awesome work, too bad you stopped writing your other fanfic, though this one is hard to top to be honest.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
Nice
Robert Harrison chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
The "Prince Harry and Princess Gabrielle" comment made me chuckle and think of "Happily Ever After" by Jeconais.
Bandit chapter 32 . 10/31/2017
Out of all your stories. This is the best.
DearDeathDay chapter 4 . 10/29/2017
Strange how many cases there are of the father dropping the child after birth. Ahh well, at least I'm not alone in that.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/21/2017
I like this, but I'm a little unsure why you're sticking to canon events.

It makes less than complete sense for Voldemort to resurrect in the same old way. He wanted Harry Potter, not random people.

They're not really "ENEMIES!" of his. Would their blood even work? If he can use random teens, why bother with a complicated plot?
Demento56 chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
A novel premise doesn't excuse switching tenses this many times in single paragraphs, nor what is frankly clumsy writing at best. Maybe the later chapters improve, but the first five get an overall 3/10.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/27/2017
Job well done. A completely different story. Thank you for the share.
Sefera chapter 32 . 8/19/2017
Interesting, vary good story. I'm favoriting this!
Jimbocous chapter 32 . 8/4/2017
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/28/2017
Let me see if I have this right:

Sirius Black dies, but has a daughter with a Veela prostitute.

Venus is named after The Morning Star and eventually becomes the second member of Harry Potter's legion of angels.

In the process the archangel Gabrielle gets promoted, if that's even possible.

That settles it. I think perhaps you may established a new threshold of utter and complete totally awesomeness with this story that probably cannot be topped by anyone.

Let's review the final tally, shall we? (Ha! that rhymes)

Harry Potter - 5

Tom Riddle - 0

Game Over.
iChaos chapter 31 . 7/28/2017
Of all of the countless fanfics throughout the entire internet, I have never read anything before this that even comes close to Gabby witnessing the ascension of the archangel Gabriel.

The concept itself boggles the mind. I don't know if this is what you were going for, but just imagining something so profoundly awesome is humbling in a way that words alone cannot capture. In all honesty, it's too much for a mundane mortal to even fathom, let alone comprehend.

I know it's "only" a story, but damn, that is some next level content if I have ever seen it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
Nice, so far :)
ABZB13 chapter 31 . 5/24/2017
Conveniently for the plot, by the present day there is tech in testing for converting arbitrary cells into sperm or ova, independently of gender of the donor.
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 4 . 4/21/2017
Merlin wouldn't have been English, but Welsh.
2,012 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »