Reviews for The Little Veela that Could
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/2
harry's last words are a bit out of place, but i can certainly imagine him dying in a desperate attempt to save a strangers life
SneakyDevil chapter 32 . 4/26
Truly an amazing story. You had(from what I could tell) flawless grammar, no misspellings, and a smooth plot. Your characterization was excellent and your inclusions of them kept it fresh and smooth. The most difficult hurdle you passed without a problem, original and interesting plot.

I have read nearly one thousand stories, not just counting fanfiction either, and without a doubt this story makes it into the top 10.

Good Work, Good Luck, and thank you for this story.
-SneakyD
IcySneasel chapter 32 . 4/22
Awwwww Why didnt you get Hermione to say yes! Anyways Great story and alot of cool ideas with Veela, Im always sad that Jk didnt do more with them and give them better history but you did a great job of it here! Way to go!
Priya Ashok chapter 32 . 4/19
Good one. Thank you.
StatixFieryRage chapter 1 . 4/10
I've Read Through All Three completed Stories and Yes Im going to Re-Read them again. They are that good.

I Wish a good writer like you didn't stop but I understand Real Life Reasons are always a just cause for stopping. PLEASE COME BACK WHEN YOU CAN!
Your Stories are too damn good.
gokuhikaru82 chapter 32 . 4/7
Brilliant! I love your story and thank you for sharing.
Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Proud Mudblood chapter 13 . 4/6
Out of bloody nowhere, I was halfway through this chapter when I realized that you said Lily turned Harry into her Horcrux, and then that Harry did the same "ritual" for Gabby! You plan to bring him back to life! Tricksy, tricksy.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 23 . 3/28
just reading the start up, I can't see why they are even thinking about Hoggywarts. Tommy is still out there, and the unrest is still going on. Luna is batty to even think of sitting foot in the place. Harry's body is still gone, nothing has changed anywhere to improve anyone's situation. And why is Minerva back there, she of all people would have to know better.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 22 . 3/28
Ahhhh, necromancy. So Tommy boy returns potters body to "life" and then Harrys kicks his butt out and moves back into his own body to take over and be the new headmaster at Hogwarts.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 21 . 3/28
still haven't figured out how or why Dumbles is still so convinced that only Harry is still involved when he's already dead. It's not like he can interact and fight Tom. Never has made any sense. He may be a ghost, but he's a ghost. No magic, no wand.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 20 . 3/28
this is a different track than I expected. wonder where its going.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 17 . 3/28
kewl. well scripted. wonder if Harry could "ride" a hippogryph off the grouds into the forest and get out that way. Or even just out through the sewers
stacygrrl2002 chapter 16 . 3/28
very nice
stacygrrl2002 chapter 15 . 3/28
all I have ever read about the prison said the dementors did most of it with only maybe a dozen wizard aurors around at any given time. The ships made sense. Set the course and lock it. Even condundus wards would not affect them, just the magicals. And who would expect it anyway. Every time Tom would break his DEs out, he only used a half dozen to get in to do it so the attack made sense perfectly. Well plotted and scripted. Take all the prisoners, see whats what and who's who. Any marked DEs would have been slipped out long ago by Tom and Lucius, so the rest were just minor political prisoners anyway, maybe a thief or two.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 12 . 3/27
shame harry's wand wasn't in the part desk that came to france. shame she didn't take snape's head instead of his wand arm. hold onto that sword, it may vanish on its own, but then it may be pissed also to allow joan to use it in the first place-a true French Gryffindor. Dicks.
1,904 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »