Reviews for The Little Veela that Could
your love for last millisecond save is quite enormous isnt it? its been done too many times now for me to feel any excitement at all once you do your last millisecond saves...
Svenion chapter 25 . 1/29
No really, everyone FINALLY realizes that maybe harry and Gabby should spend more time with the angels? I'm quite frankly about to start rooting for Voldy. At least he actually plans . I can't be the only person tired of seeing the good guys continually scrambling to catch up, or just barely escaping by flukes.
Svenion chapter 22 . 1/29
I'm totally drawn in to this story, have been since the first chap, only it seems like it's heading towards being one of those "all is lost until the very end until a miracle happens and the good guys win" stories. Now the presence of angels in the story obviously means that miracles will happen but, seriously, are you going to balance things out? It's very depressing story so far
Bronze chapter 1 . 1/25
Of course Bumblebrain meddled with Lilly's creation! He IS the greatest wizard since Merlin after all! Not only that but, he has this dumbass plan called the greater good that no one but himself can know! Oh they can of it but not how it actually works. That's his secret. So what if it cost one life or a thousand. The happiness of one child or a thousand. Just as long as his greater good works out as he planned. I still think someone aught to put a fifty caliber round through his head and save so many more lives.
But Hermione's baby is a boy? A girl? They had more babies, she noticed at last that they mean to marry? The angels are virginals! Harry can't live like that forever!
DaveC chapter 14 . 1/9
Why are you jumping around with this, you run out of steam or something,hoping you get back on track soon..

DaveC
DaveC chapter 4 . 1/6
Dobby shook his head in the affirmative, no no no you nod your head not shake...nod

DaceC
Wyrade chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
Dumledore is irritatingly idiotic. I guess it's hard to write about doing stupid things without them seeming stupid..
Wyrade chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
So nobody questions why the hell Dumbledore even has LILY'S journals? He should pretty much give all of them to Harry, and according to Harry's will to Hermione. Sure, Dumbledore would refuse, but I would at least mention it, that it shall not be used as a carrot, it is already "ours" and are pretty much stolen items.

Also, this is a frequent element of HP fics, but what bullshit is that you can have a MAGICALLY binding contract without any consent of the binded person?
Though not explained in canon GoF, I would say the goblet either did not bind harry and they practically lied to him, either knowingly or unknowingly, or the binding happened in the small room when Harry actually accepted their lies that he is bound, thus actually binding himself.
My point is, parents shouldn't be able to sign any magically binding contract about their daughter, much less non-magical parents. Legal guardian even less. I guess blood magic could be used to force things, but I wouldn't call that a contract...

I'm not sure it was in this chapter, but Hermione's parents mentioned not yet being able to retire. While that might be true on their own money, Hermione should be rich enough to allow them to do just that, especially in these dangerous times - they should at the very least wait a few years, before they foolishly go out and endanger themselves. Not to mention the notion that they believe they can hide from magicals - first canon book being a perfect counterexample.
Wyrade chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
I wonder how long it will take for them to realize Harry has a horcrux in Gabrielle and could be resurrected with it.
Wyrade chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Your animacora description is brilliant, thank you very much for it. :)
I even saved it down to have it if I want to read it in case this website goes down or something of the like.
Great prologue, I'm looking forward to this story. :)
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Pretty boring and uninteresting.
xNaruHina chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
This isn't going to turn into a Harry/Hermione/Gabrielle is it? Hopefully just Harry/Gabrielle
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 29 . 10/10/2015
In my own headcanon, dragons were in fact, originally mythical, and some misguided wizard thought that they used to exist but became extinct. This unknown wizard decided to "bring dragons back", by adding "dragon bone" (dinosaur bone) into a magical impregnation potion, and feeding it to some lizard. The lizard lays an egg, and the egg hatches a dragon.

Before you say, "that's silly" consider how basilisks are supposedly bred.
spfuzz chapter 29 . 9/14/2015
Magic has been a part of this one world system for as long as life itself has been around and both can rise and fall like the tides."

"So house elves suffered a loss of their magic during a magical low tide?" Hermione jumped ahead.

"It was far more all encompassing than that. Dobby's ancestors were forced to change or perish but at least they still existed. There has been more than one magical mass extinction in the world's history just as there have been non-magical extinctions. Sometimes the magical and non-magical extinctions are concurrent and sometimes they are not. Magical creatures are actually far more robust and adaptable than their non-magical counterparts... but they do suffer from a weakness that non-magical creatures are effectively immune to. That weakness is a dependency on the availability of natural free magic in their environment. To be more specific, they need access to ley lines."

Earthdawn/Shadowrun has a similar dynamic. NICE.
1,924 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »