Reviews for The Little Veela that Could
Dh
UnknownReader2001 chapter 1 . 3/8
Tf are u talking about horcruxes not being dark?! Yes I agree that it's the intent of the person that defines the magic dark or light, But creating a horcrux undoubtedly goes into the dark catergory because it does not only require murder but it also goes against the laws of magic by splitting your soul which should never be tempered with, it also gives you immortality which is wrong because everything shall have an end (long lives like the Flamels is ok but total immortality is not). Not only that but the murder should be commited without remorse because that would heal the soul thus failing to create a horcrux.
fatandsquat chapter 25 . 2/16
Beinging Apolline along is peak mannufactured drama.
Ryan chapter 32 . 2/11
That last scene... context really is everything hahahahaha!
Schnuff chapter 32 . 12/7/2021
Thank you for writing this story.
I waited many years to read this story again...
Steve-Arkarian chapter 26 . 11/11/2021
The story is complete, which is great, so I know any questions I have about what might happen I really just need to read the rest of the story. But, anyway, they say a ghost can't perform the spell but earlier in the story they said Harry would have the chance to get his body back, and just now they mention resurrection, so couldn't Harry just get his body back and then cast the spell himself since he doesn't want Gabrielle to do it?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 25 . 11/11/2021
I know I read a Harry Potter fanfic story, I don't remember the title, where Harry could walk through shadows. I think it was one where he was like a dark lord and he taught pure bloods to use there innate family spell gift things or something, like one person was an animator and the toys in the toy shop came out and there was a horse that trampled either McGonagall or Arthur or something. Anyway, he traveled through the shadows himself and he also traveled through them and took his allies so they could get help, but it was really uncomfortable for everyone I believe and I think he took enemies into it, maybe, and left them there which would have killed them. So sort of a travel thing, not exactly teleportation.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 24 . 11/10/2021
FINALLY! I'm glad Severus finally got what was coming to him, he was a hypocritical sack of shit in this story!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 15 . 11/7/2021
I have a few comments and questions for the chapter.

(And I may or may not have said before that yes, I do realize fanfiction doesn't have to follow canon but I often like to ask questions when there are differences to make sure I understand what's going on in the story and maybe get a bit of background and all that. Also, there have been times where I asked questions because things differed in the author just didn't realize it. I'm not saying that's the case here just that I wanted to let you know where I'm sort of coming from. I mean no offense and I don't mean you know to flame or tear down or whatever, I'm just curious is all.)

First is a question of snapping wands when students are expelled. Umbridge had Cedric snap his wand, but I thought magical's generally get to keep theirs because they can quit schooling after their O.W.L.s, and Cedric was in his 7th year so would have completed that, though Susan was only in her 5th year.

Next is that Susan mentioned things about her parents and sending her away or not sending her away or something, I don't quite remember it was a little bit earlier in the chapter, but my question on that is that she has her parents in this story? So, not living with her aunt because her parents were killed?

Lastly: If the people storming Azkaban had ICW stitched onto their uniforms, did Dumbledore know what was going on? And I never really knew how exactly the ICW was put together, how is it together and your story?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 13 . 11/7/2021
Is Severus still a half-blood in your story like in canon, or is he a Pureblood? Also, how did he not die since the Sword of Gryffindor was imbued with basilisk venom? Is it not in your story?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 12 . 11/7/2021
Firstly, why did no one called Dobby? Secondly, I hope Harry doesn't go back because Dumbledore will probably have a way to tell that he's in the castle and trap him there, and besides saying hi to Myrtle he really wanted to also talk to Peeves but thanks to Jean he now knows how to manipulate objects so he doesn't need to talk to Peeves.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 8 . 10/19/2021
Dumbledore… IS AN IDIOT! The horcrux attached to harry, not gabrielle! Harry died, so did the horcrux! Voldemorts’/harrys’ mark has been transfered, yes, but that doesn’t mean the Horcrux did as well! He’s insane people.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/10/2021
For killing Sirius in such a cheap, pathetic, way; I'm choosing to abandon this story. It's a real shame, it was good up to this point. On a less polite note; fuck you, and fuck your cheap low-blow emotional shots. I come to fan fiction to read about ways the cannon can be fixed, killing Sirius again, and copying Rowling's mistake is not the way to do any kind of story.
wkwestbay chapter 3 . 9/14/2021
MY GOD! You are an AMAZING TALENT! You have already Sucked me In! I have Read Tons Of Harry Potter Fic... Have Know Idea how I have Missed this one for so Long! This is Super Original, one of a Kind. And You are BRILLIANT At Story Telling. If JKR needs a Ghost Writer... you are in the TOP 3. WOW WOW WOW... ️️
Markjmcmurray chapter 26 . 8/11/2021
You are an AMAZING Writer! I have been reading a lot of Harry Potter Fan Fictions, and none of them has captured me nearly as much as this story!
I'm not looking forward to it ending. I hope you have more stories!
2,112 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »