Reviews for The Little Veela that Could
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 3 . 11/20
Pretty boring and uninteresting.
liquidthoughtz chapter 2 . 11/18
This isn't going to turn into a Harry/Hermione/Gabrielle is it? Hopefully just Harry/Gabrielle
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 29 . 10/10
In my own headcanon, dragons were in fact, originally mythical, and some misguided wizard thought that they used to exist but became extinct. This unknown wizard decided to "bring dragons back", by adding "dragon bone" (dinosaur bone) into a magical impregnation potion, and feeding it to some lizard. The lizard lays an egg, and the egg hatches a dragon.

Before you say, "that's silly" consider how basilisks are supposedly bred.
spfuzz chapter 29 . 9/14
Magic has been a part of this one world system for as long as life itself has been around and both can rise and fall like the tides."

"So house elves suffered a loss of their magic during a magical low tide?" Hermione jumped ahead.

"It was far more all encompassing than that. Dobby's ancestors were forced to change or perish but at least they still existed. There has been more than one magical mass extinction in the world's history just as there have been non-magical extinctions. Sometimes the magical and non-magical extinctions are concurrent and sometimes they are not. Magical creatures are actually far more robust and adaptable than their non-magical counterparts... but they do suffer from a weakness that non-magical creatures are effectively immune to. That weakness is a dependency on the availability of natural free magic in their environment. To be more specific, they need access to ley lines."

Earthdawn/Shadowrun has a similar dynamic. NICE.
Krimsons chapter 1 . 9/14
I just read through this entire story for the second time (first time was over a year ago), and I still maintain that this is the best piece of fanfiction I have ever read. Really amazing job again, and I'd love to see a sequel!
yeesh chapter 14 . 7/27
Talk about depressing. Hope the story holds at least some enjoyable scenes.
Golanth2008 chapter 18 . 7/18
Umbrige didn't suffer enough.
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 6/22
I'd just like to point out that most Harry Potter fanfics are boring without Harry really in them. I don't like skipping ahead in stories, so when I find out Harry's not going to return until around chapter 20, and then only as a ghost for a while, it completely turned me off of the story and I got bored before I could finish chapter 3. It was an interesting idea but a fanfic that involves a pairing should focus more on the pairing than having the two lovers in question see each other at the beginning of the story and then not even talk again until half way through, which is, from what I can figure out from the reviews, what happened in this story. I came looking for a Harry and Daphne story and was not really satisfied with where I saw the story going.
Traveler301 chapter 1 . 6/17
God, what a start. I've noticed more and more authors are showing more and more imagination, more and more often. This looks like another great start for another great story.
Ron Pate
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 5/2
harry's last words are a bit out of place, but i can certainly imagine him dying in a desperate attempt to save a strangers life
SneakyDevil chapter 32 . 4/26
Truly an amazing story. You had(from what I could tell) flawless grammar, no misspellings, and a smooth plot. Your characterization was excellent and your inclusions of them kept it fresh and smooth. The most difficult hurdle you passed without a problem, original and interesting plot.

I have read nearly one thousand stories, not just counting fanfiction either, and without a doubt this story makes it into the top 10.

Good Work, Good Luck, and thank you for this story.
IcySneasel chapter 32 . 4/22
Awwwww Why didnt you get Hermione to say yes! Anyways Great story and alot of cool ideas with Veela, Im always sad that Jk didnt do more with them and give them better history but you did a great job of it here! Way to go!
Priya Ashok chapter 32 . 4/19
Good one. Thank you.
StatixFieryRage chapter 1 . 4/10
I've Read Through All Three completed Stories and Yes Im going to Re-Read them again. They are that good.

I Wish a good writer like you didn't stop but I understand Real Life Reasons are always a just cause for stopping. PLEASE COME BACK WHEN YOU CAN!
Your Stories are too damn good.
gokuhikaru82 chapter 32 . 4/7
Brilliant! I love your story and thank you for sharing.
Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
1,913 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »