Reviews for The Little Veela that Could
Jimbocous chapter 32 . 8/4
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Let me see if I have this right:

Sirius Black dies, but has a daughter with a Veela prostitute.

Venus is named after The Morning Star and eventually becomes the second member of Harry Potter's legion of angels.

In the process the archangel Gabrielle gets promoted, if that's even possible.

That settles it. I think perhaps you may established a new threshold of utter and complete totally awesomeness with this story that probably cannot be topped by anyone.

Let's review the final tally, shall we? (Ha! that rhymes)

Harry Potter - 5

Tom Riddle - 0

Game Over.
iChaos chapter 31 . 7/28
Of all of the countless fanfics throughout the entire internet, I have never read anything before this that even comes close to Gabby witnessing the ascension of the archangel Gabriel.

The concept itself boggles the mind. I don't know if this is what you were going for, but just imagining something so profoundly awesome is humbling in a way that words alone cannot capture. In all honesty, it's too much for a mundane mortal to even fathom, let alone comprehend.

I know it's "only" a story, but damn, that is some next level content if I have ever seen it.
Nice, so far :)
ABZB13 chapter 31 . 5/24
Conveniently for the plot, by the present day there is tech in testing for converting arbitrary cells into sperm or ova, independently of gender of the donor.
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 4 . 4/21
Merlin wouldn't have been English, but Welsh.
Just want to point out that mental stress can and will cause women to lose their babies. (not that it matters since Gabby healed her but even if she hadn't been partially burnt she would still have needed healing)
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 4/16
BLOODY HELL IM CRYING I was doing fine UNTIL THE STUPID MRS POTTER AND NOW IM CRYING
YASSS RON YASSSSSS GINNY WOOOO GO GRYFFINDOR
TweakyGhostLover chapter 1 . 4/16
AWWWWWW GO HARRY
So Dumbledore is using books he stole from Harry to lure Harry and Hermione back to Hogwarts... and people aren't questioning this at all?
Leroy chapter 8 . 4/10
It's funny how this twisted logic that Dumbledor has is believable based on how you have portrayed him so far. Good job
im1 chapter 32 . 3/16
I never thought I would find a more adorable story than accidental anigmagus and yet here we are. thank you for the amazing story.
Snow chapter 32 . 2/19
Well that was quite a trip. It dragged in one or two places but overall I'm happy with how it went. I am a bit curious about Bellatrix but... in the end she's unimportant.
Phillies2 chapter 32 . 2/18
It was interesting and i enjoyed reading it, good show
Phillies2 chapter 30 . 2/18
I think it would have been better to just invite Gabby to the house after school using imperious on Aimee. Too many portkeys used in kidnapping. Also how did Bellatrix and tom get into France?
2,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »