Reviews for The Little Veela that Could
stacygrrl2002 chapter 23 . 9h ago
just reading the start up, I can't see why they are even thinking about Hoggywarts. Tommy is still out there, and the unrest is still going on. Luna is batty to even think of sitting foot in the place. Harry's body is still gone, nothing has changed anywhere to improve anyone's situation. And why is Minerva back there, she of all people would have to know better.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 22 . 10h ago
Ahhhh, necromancy. So Tommy boy returns potters body to "life" and then Harrys kicks his butt out and moves back into his own body to take over and be the new headmaster at Hogwarts.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 21 . 10h ago
still haven't figured out how or why Dumbles is still so convinced that only Harry is still involved when he's already dead. It's not like he can interact and fight Tom. Never has made any sense. He may be a ghost, but he's a ghost. No magic, no wand.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 20 . 11h ago
this is a different track than I expected. wonder where its going.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 17 . 15h ago
kewl. well scripted. wonder if Harry could "ride" a hippogryph off the grouds into the forest and get out that way. Or even just out through the sewers
stacygrrl2002 chapter 16 . 17h ago
very nice
stacygrrl2002 chapter 15 . 19h ago
all I have ever read about the prison said the dementors did most of it with only maybe a dozen wizard aurors around at any given time. The ships made sense. Set the course and lock it. Even condundus wards would not affect them, just the magicals. And who would expect it anyway. Every time Tom would break his DEs out, he only used a half dozen to get in to do it so the attack made sense perfectly. Well plotted and scripted. Take all the prisoners, see whats what and who's who. Any marked DEs would have been slipped out long ago by Tom and Lucius, so the rest were just minor political prisoners anyway, maybe a thief or two.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 12 . 3/27
shame harry's wand wasn't in the part desk that came to france. shame she didn't take snape's head instead of his wand arm. hold onto that sword, it may vanish on its own, but then it may be pissed also to allow joan to use it in the first place-a true French Gryffindor. Dicks.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 11 . 3/27
nice
stacygrrl2002 chapter 10 . 3/27
kewl
stacygrrl2002 chapter 9 . 3/27
well done
stacygrrl2002 chapter 8 . 3/27
hard to believe how stupid that man is. prophecy, my butt. go home, stay gone, and leave me alone. her parents are in france with her to send her to school, so he would have no control over Hermione.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 7 . 3/27
nice scripting. this is different for sure
stacygrrl2002 chapter 6 . 3/27
I think she might use her accent to butcher the name, especially on purpose to insult by accident on purpose
stacygrrl2002 chapter 4 . 3/26
interesting. and a Harry patronus that did not fade away after the danger passed. and was able to stick around and speak. I might have berated albus about not burying me with my parents and a few other things. as well as the minister, and the pink harridan toad
1,897 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »