Reviews for The Little Veela that Could
I adored this story . It was awesome all the way through! If possible do you have an idea for a sequel or a prequel for this tale as I would love to know about the first Archangels and their Lord.
Gojin1990 chapter 3 . 10/31
wait so harry is still technically alive? and gabby and hermione know? or i guess if they forget after their dreams they don't KNOW ... yet.
Gojin1990 chapter 1 . 10/31
wow 1 chapter and I am already bawling . thats freakin sad man :C...I mean pfft I would NEVER cry over a story . *sniff*
IncandescentOne chapter 32 . 10/21
That was beautiful.
old-crow chapter 31 . 10/5
Hi,

A fantastic tale. Each time is a pleasure to read. Thanks for sharing it with us.

All the best,

Old-Crow
Ratir chapter 32 . 9/17
Wow, I was completely unsure of what this was going to be and I am so glad that I stopped to look at it. The writing was beautiful and I couldn't stop reading it. Thank you very much for this.
Lord Barinthus chapter 28 . 8/15
I'm confused why Sirius is a ghost (or, more importantly, why you never explained the reasoning for it.) And would he not be stuck like glue to Harry as often as possible? He just seems to randomly pop up for no reason.
Lord Barinthus chapter 24 . 8/15
I'm still trying to figure out why on Earth the ICW/Bones would allow Snape to run Hogwarts. He has the Dark Mark, just take him into custody. Why would the children agree to go back at all? Surely the State of Emergency would be a sufficient excuse to delay their continued schooling until things were safe again?

And Snape did not suffer NEAR enough. Truly a disappointing end for him.
Lord Barinthus chapter 20 . 8/14
I'll fall back on my review of the Prologue:

SWEET. MERLIN.
Lord Barinthus chapter 17 . 8/14
1. The exploration of the ruins/temple dragged a bit the last few chapters, BUT things are finally getting more interesting.

2. I regret saying in a previous chapter that Dumbledore should be flayed. That was FAR too kind. He should be forced to create a horcrux and then be flayed, so that when he dies he'll be damned to an existence he would hate. Not passing on to the "Next Great Adventure". And as he'd be highly unlikely to participate in a "dark" ritual to restore his body, it'd be a permanent punishment.
Lord Barinthus chapter 16 . 8/14
You've mentioned Susan's parents a few times, but (unless I'm mistaken, which is always possible) I'm pretty sure her parents were killed in the First War and she was raised by Amelia.
Lord Barinthus chapter 12 . 8/13
I want to flay alive so many of your characters.
Lord Barinthus chapter 11 . 8/13
I want to see Magical Britain razed to the ground, I hate them that much.
Lord Barinthus chapter 9 . 8/13
I think I hate fictional Dumbledore more than I do any actually living being.
Lord Barinthus chapter 7 . 8/13
I'm disappointed that the Potters didn't leave Harry loaded, (I admit that "Harry stops being an idiot and realizes he has a massive inheritance he needs to start managing" fics are a guilty pleasure) but we can't have everything, I suppose. (Lol.)
1,965 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »