Reviews for Fix You
AnimeCrusader chapter 1 . 6/16
Um if Bulma was dating Yamcha, then how did Trunks emerge. I mean Trunks was the child of Vegeta and Bulma, so there is an error in consistency. Other than that the story seems pretty plausible, and the first chapter is quite engaging. This is a good build-up for the upcoming chapters.
Cinnamon Silver Tiger chapter 13 . 4/6
Wtf where is the rest?! This is so good and you just abandoned it?! Why?!
hey its been too long where are you?
SpencerDorman chapter 12 . 1/10
Just realized how long it's been since this story was last updated, so all I can say is that I really hope that you eventually get back to this story and update it.
SpencerDorman chapter 13 . 1/10
I can't wait to see Bulma's reaction to finding out that the purple haired kid, Trunks, who warned them of the Androids, is the son of her and Vegeta...

Anyway, I love the story, and I can't wait for more!

(P.S. I usually write much longer reviews, but I'm at a basketball game, soo... sorry)
Damian james chapter 13 . 12/16/2016
Why have you stoped this is the best story ever
KusoTeitoku chapter 13 . 11/8/2016
A great pity this hasn't been updated for four years or so. :(
Lucia Ten chapter 7 . 9/16/2016
Omg Vegeta behaved like such an asshole! It is unbelivable! Idiot...Normally I like him thought...
KeyofSolomon.M.E chapter 13 . 7/28/2016
hmmm i want more but it feels so slow. still a great fic
lostgirl2 chapter 13 . 7/5/2016
Oh nooooo this is the last chapter! Im assuming this fic is dead since its been so long since the last update... but a girl can hope. This was so good... please update? PLEASE!
lostgirl2 chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Holy crap... this chapter is so sad. Damnit Chichi!
BrightestOfCrayons chapter 12 . 6/24/2016
I could just hear that song from aladdin when he flew with her in the sky. A WHOLE NEW WOOOOOOOORRRRRRLLLLLLLLD. x3
anazjay5 chapter 13 . 6/14/2016
will their be more?
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2016
Please tell me you plan on continuing! BulmaxGoku is such a guilty pleasure of mine, and this story is soo awesome!
Timmmmmmmy chapter 6 . 11/28/2015
It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life!