Reviews for Progeny
krakelia chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
God I hate Kirks mother. what a cold hearted...

Oh well.

You pulled it off in this one too btw. I commented your first story (which I loved) about ponn farr and the same goes here about them having children. This was a good solution as opposed to some of the other... hmm.. shall we say rather ludicrous ways of making it happen.

So it was sweet when they held them in their arms.

You have a way of describing Spock very human. it becomes him. I think so at least.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
loved it soo much it was awsome great job i loved that they both had jims eyes lol it was wonderful keep up the awsome work
adevotedreader chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
On one hand I really liked it, but on the other I feel that Winona's rejection of their children could be expanded upon. I really liked the overall story though.
gwynhefar chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
This is beautiful! But you can't end it here! I really want to see more of the girls as they grow up. And I want to know *why* Winona is so against Spock and doesn't even want to know her grandbabies.

I really hope you continue this series.
Captian Incognito chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
wonderful! its a beautiful little piece even if Mrs kirk is definatly evil. As far a suggestions go id really love to see another piece about their little girls growing up, because you cant stop it here when you haven't given them names yet :P. Personally id love to see Sareks reaction to meeting the first vulcan twins in all that time.
Dilmn8 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
this was beautiful. great job, i hope you decide to do more.
Peachly chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
So interesting! I'm glad you continued. I love the other two stories. I wish I knew what Winona's problem was, though.

Peachly