Reviews for Starting Over
Julie chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Confused for the atory o.O
44himeka44 chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
I can't wait to read the next chapter
sagittariusleo chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Are they dating in the present time ? I guess not, because if they are Shuurei ( aka Miyu) will misunderstanding the situation right?
sagittariusleo chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Jyuusan? Did she kill Shuurei because of her jealousy ?
akanewrites chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
Jyuu-san hime had always been my favorite character, and although I support RyuukixJyuu-san I really feel bad for Shuurei. I love the new names you gave the characters, and I lol'd when I saw that Riou turned into a girl. I honestly thought Yue was Shusui or something to tell the truth. The History chapter was really good, I hope Miyu remembers her past because she seems like the only one who hasn't had a flash back yet.

Well, good job on your story, please continue it! (Faved)
jd chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
wow chapter 5 and 6 are great i love how this is done, and i love that you kept the age gap that was great, at first i thought that they are in the same age on the first on chapter 3... anyway keep it coming. update soon.
jd chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
that answer jyuusan-hime action, the arc i can see happening that she fell in love with ryuuki yet seems more of infatuation. other question that comes to mind does hyou riou help plan the killing of ryuuki and shuurei does he want to be the next emperor or something else entirely. can wait for more. ooh and hope you'll post the jump time next. update soon
jd chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
wow, like how it starts out and i love that he still seems to have his memory from the past and havent realise he his wearing a different clothing in the different environment. update soon.
jd chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
that was unexpected that jyuusan hime was behind the killing... cant wait how this will all turn out to be. update soon.
Merilsell chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That was...wow. Touching. As much I like to torture Ryuuki, I think I never could go to that extend of killing the woman he loves and willingly suffers ao much for. O_O

As well for the plot, thats one idea I never would have in a million years, lol. I just hope this is not going to be one of those ordinary AU-Highschooƶ stories. Yet, the beginning was intriguing and I hope to get more explanation on the Hyou/Jyuusan-hime issue. Your writing style has become better too, just your chapter are always effing short D:

Oh and please revise the name of Ryuuki. Hes usually spelled with a double "uu" I know that in the USA they have changed the names but "Shurei Hong and Ryuki Shi" feels just wrong to me and many other fans D:

Others than that, its nice to have you back again
t42n24t2 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Wow! Jyuusan-hime involved in Shuurei's death? Hyou Riou - is he helping her or Ryuuki? This is interesting. Please continue.
jd chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
this is interesting and really seem awesome.

update soon.