Reviews for Sploshing
PR Stella 926 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Wish it was me he was gonna splosh with. Lol. Good story
smut1956 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Poor Mac, now that he's given in to Stella's charms he will be put through the wringer and happily so I'm sure.

It's always nice to see Mac a little out of his element, makes him even more endearing.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Mac, blushing ? Oh my god, what I would give to see his face ! Stella is so inventive hahah ! Oh and the "us" ! That was so sweet from Mac !

I really like your fluff )
here-not-there chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Woo! Mac's blushing! I'd pay to see that. lol

"You’re not one of those guys, Mac. You’re the guy." *content sigh* i love your fluffs! :D
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Like it really and I'm a little behind on my CSI New York and haven't watched this episode yet. Also what is sploshing? Am I old, or just plain dumb? It does sound interesting.

Nyre
hammer227 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
eheheheh i can so see that happening!great story!
CreATiveGenIuS18 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
coolness that was funny ;us' 2 cute lol that episode was so good i felt it for haukes anyway love ur work

xoxo crazy hot
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
LMAO! Wow, I love the fact that we didn't see Mac and Stella being together until the middle of this, but the ending...VERY NICE! I thought for sure laurzz was going to be the first one to do the sploshing thing, but you beat her to it. But I do have to thank you for ruining orange creamsicles for me. Are there any desserts I can have without blushing? Huh?

Favorite line "Those guys, I couldn’t allow them there because I didn’t trust them. I knew that in my gut.” She took a deep breath and continued. “You’re not one of those guys, Mac. You’re the guy. I trust you more than anyone, and I’d really like it if you came to my place."
xShippyAngelx chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
stella is just so... naughty! haha i loved your story!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
csiAngel chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Hhol! A fun little ficlet. I can just picture Mac's face :-) Hee!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
That was fabulous! I loved the epi, it was amazing!
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I really liked that, I cannot believe we just see that they are simply perfect for each other, they're soul mates and they have to be together.

It's really a comfort to see them together here. And I love the way you write your fics.:)

SBT
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Now I so want to see the episode! Thanks for this :D It cheered up a freezing cold November day, lovely! Fluff is good! Loved the description of Stella's 'thousand watt smile', and so sweet how she hugs Sheldon. Fantastic conversation with Mac, I loved how you wrote them, and once again, I could picture all the movements Mac, it's Mac exactly to rub his forehead with his fingers, you notice all these details which is great. Really loved too how she inches closer and closer to him, and then seemingly completely throws him into a mild panic XD And that there is an 'us'! Yay! Nicely done :D Oh and I loved that Mac is 'the' guy, of course! Fabulous :D
dadoinkdoink chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
LOL! Great fic!

I love Stella's playful nature and Mac blushing about it! Too good!

Great job!