Reviews for Battering
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
What is with people and not finishing their fics in this crossover fandom? I swear...
Noxy the Proxy chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
Cool a few moments when Gibbs was seeing the memories,it did get confusing,just a little over all it's a relly great story.
Shinzochi chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
i am loving this story and am looking forward to the next chapter even with as confusing as things are in places in this awesome story (_)
Rain-Storm-Alchemist chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
awww poor al! he always breaks down when eds out cold! i never takes long.

yuo have improved since the first few chapters, your going good. for the conversations between hughes, mustang and gibbs, maybe underline one of the speekers, put another in italics and another in bold, it can be confusing for people.

also, it would help to be more clearer who takes over gibbs body whne and what time.

other than that, you did a good job!

please update soon
Rain-Storm-Alchemist chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
homunculi! how do they know about them? did i miss something? read the first few chapter too fast?

oh well, good story though, could use some more discription
wishfulliving89 chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
good so far. can't wait for the next chapter.
Mack53B chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
I ran across this and must say that you had a very interesting take on Gibbs and Ed. I liked it. Please continue. Thanks.
wishfulliving89 chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
so can't wait for the next chapter.
Lesalanna chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
This is amazing.

Gorgeous work and I love the blending. I'm eagerly awaiting more!
wishfulliving89 chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
can't wait for the next chapter.
wishfulliving89 chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
can't wait for the next chapter.
wishfulliving89 chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
sounds good to me. is a bit rush and a bit confused, so gibbs remember his past life? can't wait for the next chapter.
GummieBear37 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This is really good, I can't wait for you to continue!