Reviews for All in Pieces on His Bedroom Floor
drgraves129 chapter 1 . 5/14
Beautiful
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/3
Ugh, your stories never fail to engender this sort of tragic, bottomless-hole feeling inside me when I see my favorite pair subjecting themselves to torment because of their stubbornness and self-denial - then you lift me up again, in the end, and though the joy is tinged with regret and sadness from the beginning, they make it even sweeter.
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This really moved my heart beyond words. Thank you for this story. :)
MLP Mike chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
That awkward moment when your co-worker catches you crying at your desk reading fanfiction.

- Mike
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Very different but amazing! Your writing is beautiful and the emotions are palpable. Great job.
ILoveFowl chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Can you... maybe... continue this? PLEASE? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE THIS IS MY FAVORITE OF ALL YOUR STORIES PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE MAKE A SMUT...

Please?
Electricboa chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Very sweet and well written, as always.
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
So beautiful.

-SQ
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That was amazing! So much expression, and depth, and even though most of it was sad and angry and bitter, it turned out happy. That's the best kind of story.
Claw chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
A bit dark, but fitting for the subject matter. Broken hearts are no picnic.
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
lol awesome!
Victoria of Memphis chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
...It certainly does bear repeating.
ChocolateEclar chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Just... lovely. There are several lines that really jump out at me because of their beauty, but I particularly liked this part:

"'Artemis,' she said. He closed his eyes. He had done what he could. It was her turn now."

And, of course, I have to mention the "'It bears repeating'" and "'Genius boy.'" Wonderful.
Athyna DaughterofPosiedon chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
That was great. I liked that you switched between the two stories.
Cassie chapter 1 . 4/17/2010