Reviews for Other Worlds
Invisible Observer chapter 2 . 5/30
I don't know why you gave Yamaki a different given name, as his is Mitsuo.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 3/27
Cool plot:)
Shipperboyx chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
This was a really nice story.
It would have been good for Ken to see Ryo at some point
SJC-Caron chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
This was entertaining...while not great it is better then the majority of Digimon fanfics on this site. You could of done more with this...but nothing substantial is missing from the current version. Your main OCs were well flushed-out (I particularly enjoyed their banter), there were no noticeable spelling/grammar error to distract readers, and this fanfic had a nice balance between character development/interactions and action.

In short this Digimon fanfic is worth the time it took to read it.
vampyfreak chapter 6 . 3/9/2011
Awesome fic!
Musical Darkness chapter 6 . 7/22/2010
Wow. I'm speechless. Well, not really, or else I wouldn't be typing/saying this right now! XD But, anyways, I originally thought that Ken would meet Ryo, and that's why I started reading this, but I must say, I like it this way too! This is a great story! Love it!
Sam H chapter 6 . 2/10/2008
That was scary good. It was a good idea to use. Maybe you should do another story like that, only a few tamers are transported to the world of the digidestined. But make it longer next time!
aubreysvampiregirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Wow! Loved it! i love the idea of the 02 being a tv show in the tamers world ;D so cool! Will now go look u up!
ken-gurl chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
like it,like it,love it,love it
ken-gurl chapter 4 . 9/30/2004
the digimon 02 adventures are really tv shows in the tamers world?how did you know?if you know it from the series,then tell me the title of ,please,please reply it to my e-mail

~natasha_somali answer important to ,please reply.
Marmalade Fever chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
Wow, I read this story a couple years ago and I can't believe I didn't review it. It's the only story on my favorite's list too. From what I remember, (ha ha) it was excellent. Ken is my favorite character too. In fact, the first two sentences in your bio go the same for me, except the NY part. Keep on writing. :)
Zoleth chapter 6 . 6/3/2004
Besides being well-written, and having the characters IC, this fic is believable. You don't get many 'season crossovers' that are good, and believable, but you made this one just that. Great job!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 6 . 6/7/2003
Cool story! _
Crystalstorm chapter 6 . 2/5/2003
Good story.I enjoyed reading it.I liked the way you had things happen in this .
sameanoyingguyfromch1 chapter 6 . 1/25/2003