Reviews for I Promise
jessicawinter chapter 4 . 2/22
You said you wouldn't be the type to wait 8 months to update but it's been 5 years
immigrant14 chapter 4 . 2/8
You see shinogu the same way I do! Your story is sexy and sweet.
Pink Knickerss chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
You said you weren't gonna leave us hanging for 8 months again-.- it's been 3 years, please wrote more I can't stop reading it over and over. I love it :-)
jaclynkaileigh chapter 4 . 4/10/2013
WHY?WHY IS THERE NO CHAPTER FIVE!? YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS SCENE, I REALIZE IT'S BEEN YEARS BUT WHAT BETTER TIME THAN THE PRESENT TO RECLAIM THIS AMAZING STORY! PLEASEEEEEE!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Winning, straight winning is what this chapter was. A perfect home run indeed. Some sexiness and still so true to the characters that have been written previously. I hardly read fanfics that are able to do that...heck I can't even do that well but you rock! From the clerk reading Shinogu and Hatsumi to Shinogu being able to see that line of phyisical and emotional break wow, this is amazing.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story so much! The little details of the beginnings of feelings and whether you are stepping on someone's toes or not. You write it so well! WHY couldn't you have written HGS!? You make me actually wish they would've gotten the ending that was in HG and not Ryoki, which for me is huge because I always liked him because he was a jerk lol.
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
OMG, so I have to say just from this first chapter, I wish that you had written HGS... it wasn't bad in essence since it did give us who also liked Shinogu a happy ending, but I felt like there was so much left unsaid and that it was thrown together just for another ending. I am loving your character development and emotions so good!
invulove chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
I really hope that some way, some how this will get updated again. It was really well written, the best HG fanfiction I've read. Thank you for what you have up already ].
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Shinogu should have taken his chance with her before the other guys got involved. If he hadn't of put everything off he would have won her heart hands down.
Mushiejelly chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
Love this story I hope you decide to continue it.
Goldenstargirl chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Excellent job! I can't wait for more!
Mellierox66 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
Why don't you update? D:

This is the only Hot Gimmick fanfiction I've found worth reading, honestly.

But you should keep writing! I know it's been over a year since your last update but I'll still be waiting ;D

I just wanna see Hatsumi and Shinogu get it on. Sorry, Imma pervert... Yeah.

BUT PLEASE DO UPDATE
Starr E. Knites chapter 4 . 12/16/2011
You did leave us hangin. For over a frickin year! Please update! This story is beyond awesome!
phoenixfirefox chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
Love where the story is going...love the relationship your building between them. your a tallented writer and i look forward to your next chapter :)
werid one chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
after reading your story, Now I wish the Hatsumi & Shinogu been together in manga.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »