Reviews for Little Uzumaki
Touhara Naoya chapter 18 . 8/22
That's what Obito is all about :D
Touhara Naoya chapter 8 . 8/21
Ok, Team Toddler just got farther than Team 7 and with less wounds and drama x)
Touhara Naoya chapter 4 . 8/21
Hiashi spanking Sasuke ... kinky (It's my hour of channeling my dirty fangirling funjoshi ways, they always say that men should embrace their feminine side)
Touhara Naoya chapter 1 . 8/21
Sakura ... thrice damned xD
And love the sign
Quinn1989 chapter 9 . 8/19
Hiashies method of dealing with Neji are VERY funny

And the Iruka part was top "non plus ultra"
brighteyes343 chapter 21 . 8/9
Just found your story again
Love it
Update soon
Poor neji
Does hinta know that saskue has his memories or does she just see a cute little boy
geetac chapter 21 . 8/7
I like the chapter
betty4794 chapter 21 . 8/7
awesome... will gaara be there in the other chapters
Ie-maru chapter 21 . 8/2
Omg, love this so much~!
Harlett chapter 21 . 8/1
Since the damn cat has finally appeared around here, the world has sense again.

It will be too much to ask that Rin also relive in some way?
At least explain why Sakura has so many issues with the Fountain of Youth. Seriously.
Her parents should publish a book titled something like "When children do not leave the nest" or something, perhaps to recover some money. There must be some damn benefit after all this, I want to believe.
TangyCitrus chapter 21 . 8/1
Yes! An update! Oh my goodness this has been quite the lucky day for me~ which makes me wary of how it might go bad now, but I think it'll be worth it. :)
In The 4th block, was that Madara? I'm pretty sure it was since it said school and other kids were there but I want to be absolutely positive.
Aww, the little Iruka and Naruto moment was cute. Then it just had to take a turn into Iruka needing to make another person pay, but he's been more than justified and delivered punishment righteously and deservedly painfully so I'll keep cheering him on and enjoying the show. Haha I hope those two will have more time together and things don't get in the way of their little lovely family. Which, will Mins to or others ever be allowed to be a part of?
Oh boy, what's Kakashi going to do with Obito/Tobi? Will the guy ever regain his memory? Will be be okay if he does? And how cute and silly is it that his definition of being evil is throwing cats into trees? Love how the ANBU was totally okay with that specific cat being thrown into the tree. Hahaha
woah, it was Zetsu's master plan with Akatsuki, taking Obito's memories, Madara still being alive, and now he's going to wait to set it all into motion in another 1000 years? What is he? Why is he trying to bring his mother back? How?
Thank you many muches for updating! (Not a word, I know, just wanted to say it ;3)
Take care and have fun!
A Brilliant Loser chapter 21 . 7/31
I'm laughing so hard at this fic omfg
And i hope itachi gets the chance to explain himself to sasuke soon
Crystalzap chapter 21 . 7/31
damn straight, Tora is never seen, never XD
Yozora no Hoshi chapter 21 . 7/30
Tobi is the evil mastermind, chucking cats into trees where horrified genin must repeatedly save the same damned Tora over and over again!
Is it just me, or would Iruka-sensei be the best damned Hokage ever? I mean, seriously, he deals with children day in and day out and the council and some clan heads remind me of grown up children so he'd be pretty good at handling them. He's also fairly tough and would fit well into the leadership role. His humble personality is another huge plus.
Keep up your amazing work!
kiki638 chapter 21 . 7/29
It's so funny reading of little Naruto and Irukas daddy's protective side.
1,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »