Reviews for Little Uzumaki
Mercutio chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
Oh, I do so love what you've done with this story. I remember reading it in an earlier stage of completion and being amused by it then, but the way it is now-! Wow. I love how Team 7 got into part 2 of the Chunin Exams and can easily see them making it into part 3 as well. After all, after using them as bait, Team 10 is hardly going to abandon toddlers in the middle of the Forest of Death, are they? ;

Love it.
DesertChocolate chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
This is great! Naruto the mini-kyubbi! And I love the idea of a screwed up fountain of youth chasing Sakura. But why don't they just tell her about it?
Lotto2355 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This is one of the funniest and awesomest stories ever u have to update as soon as possible
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
You know it would be pretty funny if instead of dying at the hands of Orochimaru The Third falls in the Fountain of Youth.

P.S. How about making Guy & Lee immune to it for obvious reasons?
B97T chapter 7 . 8/30/2010
Great story, if Sasuke remembers then is Inner Sakura acutally her past selfs merged together?
Deathlycool chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
This is a great Story, update soon please
Mel chapter 7 . 8/22/2010
This is bizarre...and adorable! I love it :D Sakura managing to stumble across the Fountain again and again is hilarious, and you gotta love mini!Naruto latching on to Gaara :)
cross-over-lover232 chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
::tries to imange how bad the THIRED part is gonna be::oh man this is GREAT!
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
You are completely fucked up in the head. This turns out for a very funny fic.

I am willing to have your babies if you continue this fic on forever, preferably ending up with the team falling into the fountain a couple of more times.

The bit about Sakura was hilarious. That's got to be the best idea ever.
lunerchangeling chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Haha! Once again you had me in stitches! Can't wait until you update this again!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
Ha! So cute! I have to say, Orochimaru was quite the looker in his younger days. Please update soon!
foxxy nine-tails chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
please please please for the love of watever higher power u believe in update this soon and try to complete it!

this story is ure gold and the best ive seen in a while.
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
haha so this was the second time for Sakura. She is like what...over 30 or something?
Eigo chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
Did you intentionally have Naruto strongly resemble Tora?

Eigo
DarkQueenDraconite chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
LOL! This is so awesome! Continue please!
1,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 90 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 110 .. Last Next »