Reviews for Little Uzumaki
DarkQueenDraconite chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
LOL! This is so awesome! Continue please!
jgood27 chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
I love this story, please update
Piper Julian chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Everytime Naruto starts shouting "Mine" I picture the Finding Nemo seagulls!

Great story:). Hysterical to read!
Capricarin chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
This is really nice, like how you commented on each of team seven's activities after being de-aged and how everything tied up together.
momocolady chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
good story, so funny, I LIKE IT
MistyMossflower chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
I absolutely love this story. _ I laughed while reading it and I can't wait for more! I found it completely hilarious that Sakura has been deaged 4 times. Hope you update really soon!
EikoDoll chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
BEST. STORY. EVER.

please update very soon :) I can't wait to read more :) :)
Vanessa chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
You have to continue this it's funny as hell covered in that. what if Orochimaru was dipped into drinking that Fountine of youth. *LMAO* that would be something very *LMAOA*

_ so funny
Hypochondria chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Knew it. As soon as I heard Naruto go Mine Mine in the last chapter I knew Something like this would happen with the scroll
Hypochondria chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Love the Story, Interesting the saskau has his memories. I would have bet on naruto keeping his memories since he has a demon inside
Inveigler chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
I can't remember ever laughing this hard. Ever. Usually I don't review a fic until I finish reading all the chapters, but entering baby Team 7 into the Chunin Exams was so hilarious that I just had to tell you how awesome this chapter is. I also love how Gaara is bonding to baby Naruto.
In The Mix chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
I have to give you props! You seiously right some of the most hilarious stories! I can't wait for an UPdate!
Infinitechange chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Very very amusing! -
doremishine itsuko chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
wow naruto so cute he is more moe than sasuke kawwaiiiiii i love it please update soon.

itsuko chan.
Ana Lilly chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
It's really funny... I have to admit that at firt glance I tought the plot was silly but I decided to give it a try anyway... well it was worth it... you wrote the scenes really well and the fic became reader engaging... good work!
1,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 91 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 .. Last Next »