Reviews for Little Uzumaki
lugeja chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
...and it wasn't like they would pass in the first place.

lol etc.
FireFox.kitsune09 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is gold! I have never laughed so hard by just thinking and reading a story. Man I can't wait to see how the new chibified team 7 will do in the Chunin Exams. Despite them de-aging. I wish they all had their memory but, that wouldn't make this story interesting. Just wishful thinking that Naruto would have his memories due to Kyuubi or something...oh well. Anyhow that is to funny making Sakura young several times due to the fountain of youth, to funny. Well I haven't found any errors probably because I'm still laughing. Anywho JA-NE!

Kit-san runs off to hunt for some...CHICKEN! Bwhahahaha!
Alcyone-blk chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
this fic makes me lol, luv it
Linnorria chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Sakura has seriously de-aged herself 5 times! *laughs* wow.
Sabaku no Sable chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
he apparently hasnt realized who he just let loose in that room. naruto will do anything if he isnt supposed to, sakura is too smart for her own good and sasuke will do it out of spite and to get strong. shouldnt have to worry about oro-chan though. sasu is too young for him to take over.
MizzAKA chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
love it! more please!
geetac chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
I like the chapter.
tati1 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
*laughs* Oh dear...infamous last words?
Sanz0girl chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Can't wait to see how the three little ones handle the exam!
VessaMorana chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Wow... way to many people are just assuming that since they're little kids there's no way for them to pass... so how are they going to pull off a pass?

Absolutely adorable chapter and I love how Naruto is changing/influencing Gaara even as a child.
CottonKey chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Argghh! I can't wait. LOL They're SO going to pass.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
omg. they are going to pass. murphy's law practically demands it now. lol. loved it.
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Oh...I can't wait to read more of this...are you going to have them "pass" this first part of the exam...it would kind of be hilarious...defiantly can't wait for more!
Mystic 777 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
I'm going to die laughing when they somehow pass this first exam. I can just imagine the a ninja from another village "Starting them younger every year" (headshake)

Great chapter, I'm glad you decided to keep writing this _
brighteyes343 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
Oh my god your'e actully going to pass them

update soon