Reviews for Little Uzumaki
Greysh chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
cute fic :) I like the reactions of everyone to the little chibis. naruto is cute!

I can't believe that sakura drank from that water 4 times !- her poor parents!

I hope that you will continue this fic -
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 2/15/2010

How could anyone hate Naruto? I'm suprised no one guessed Minato as the father or a Yamanaka (say Inoichi, Ino's dad?) lol. Be funny if Naruto met Kyuubi who reminded him of his life & Inner Sakura reminded her.
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
HAhaah this is great!
AngelForm chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Yet another unique-to-Naruto (as far as I know anyway) story, you seem to be very good at coming up with new ideas.

The Big Sad Puppy Dog Eyes are one of the most powerful forces in existence, combined with the Naruto Befriending Factor I think the snake himself would stay his hand.

Well now we know why Sakura has absolutely perfect chakra control, she has been using it longer than the Sannin!

It occurs to me that if her full memory was restored, say by the Yamanaka, she would probably be a truly formidable force. Once she ages enough to actually fight anyway.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
hillarious!
mi5tan chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
Ha ha, this story is hilarious.
Fk306 chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
this is great I look forward to more
JFox101 chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
lol! so cute! Naruto knows Gaara's like him, that's why he likes him.

It'd be funny if Team 8 had to babysit Naruto for Iruka as a mission and he drove Kiba and Akamaru crazy *snickers at the thought*
Ibozun chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
Very funny story, I hope you'll have the opportunity to update soon. Great work.
Majin Hentai X chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Wow that is desperate. Now then how will the exams plan out without team seven I wonder if the curse seal can break the caged bird seal.
StormFirestar chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
'"Someone actually wanted Gai-sensei to reproduce?" Neji said sounding horrified.'

*gag* O.M.G. Seriously? I thought Lee was enough of a mini-me for Gai. Please no more Gai's running around. (jk. Gai is ok but the eyebrows are a little too much sometimes.
HeartsDragon chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
hahaha poor Gai-sensei~ 3

great chappie! i hope we see more of Gaara~ Please update soon!
MizzAKA chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Poor Pinky she never going to grow up! Please update soon!
DawnieWrites chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
SO hilarious! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Evil Chocolate of Doom chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I can just imagine Naruto turning into quite the escape artist. I think your stories are awesome and encourage you to keep writing :)
1,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 .. Last Next »